Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Admirer

Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
These are fun, but silly. Through retrospect and introspection, I have concluded that I am an introvert.

I tend to think of them as a not too serious, but still helpful, analysis of personality. They aren't always right, but if taken many times, good at indicating the general gist of someone's personality.

I've taken these a good many times over the past four years, and I've never gotten anything other than INFP or INTP. Recently though, I've been seeing a favor for INTP rather than INFP.

I only say they're silly because there are 7 billion humans and about five or so categories. I've tried out the one in the OP a few times before, though. I'll give it another go just for fun.

Dedicated Loiterer

INFP
Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Perceiving(11)%
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

In other words, I'm lazy and don't like to deal with most things.

Enduring Phantom

Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
These are fun, but silly. Through retrospect and introspection, I have concluded that I am an introvert.

I tend to think of them as a not too serious, but still helpful, analysis of personality. They aren't always right, but if taken many times, good at indicating the general gist of someone's personality.

I've taken these a good many times over the past four years, and I've never gotten anything other than INFP or INTP. Recently though, I've been seeing a favor for INTP rather than INFP.

I only say they're silly because there are 7 billion humans and about five or so categories. I've tried out the one in the OP a few times before, though. I'll give it another go just for fun.

I think of them as...foundations to expand upon, haha. Like the cardinal directions on a compass.

They're also damn fun to do. xd

Adored Admirer

I ended up with ISTJ.

Adored Admirer

Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos

I think of them as...foundations to expand upon, haha. Like the cardinal directions on a compass.

Yeah, they are fun. I got ISTJ.

Enduring Phantom

Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos

That is like...god of logic status. Me gusta. emotion_kirakira

Adored Admirer

Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos

Really? It doesn't seem like it fits me. sweatdrop

Fashionable Hunter

ESFP
Extravert(33%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33)%
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

This literally changes every time I take these tests. I think last time I was an ENTP, before that, an INTP, before that, an ENFJ.

Enduring Phantom

Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos

...Maybe if you try again it'll be more accurate? biggrin

If it helps, mine doesn't fit perfectly either, haha. I'm a little more imaginative than they make me to be. We're rebels against the system, I tell you. ninja

Timid Man-Lover

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Adored Admirer

Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos

If it helps, mine doesn't fit perfectly either, haha. I'm a little more imaginative than they make me to be. We're rebels against the system, I tell you. ninja

The questions are vague, so I think, "Well, what do you mean? It depends on the situation."

Enduring Phantom

Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos

The questions are vague, so I think, "Well, what do you mean? It depends on the situation."

Exactly! gonk

Some of them I can only think "I need specifics, dammit! I don't care if it takes five separate questions to cover all the situations, just elaborate even a little!"

Adored Admirer

Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos
Resonare Praeteriti
Pseudo-Onkelos

Exactly! gonk

Some of them I can only think "I need specifics, dammit! I don't care if it takes five separate questions to cover all the situations, just elaborate even a little!"

For example, the question about going to a party or reading a book, I chose the book because I am assuming this party is a gala or something. If it's just me and a few people I know, then I'd go with that.
usually get a pretty polarised intp for these things, but i haven't taken one in like a year

INTP
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Thinking(1%) Perceiving(78 )%

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have strong preference of Perceiving over Judging (78%)

lol, less extreme, but still intp
Resonare Praeteriti
Forgot two questions. Turns out today I'm an INTP once I answered them. emotion_awesome

INTP

Detached - Sceptical - Flexible
Bursts of energy
Autonomous
Strong-willed
Conceptual
Evaluator
Impulsive
Rational
Critical
Casual
Deep

INTP FO LYFE
I'm curious as to where you (and everyone else) found those descriptors though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff