Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about it? There are times where I think a bit too deeply about it..Thoughts like this take place.
People decieve eachother all the time.
Theres no faith in humanity whatsoever.
Humans are disgusting.

and when my friends get into all this life situation stuff, I turn into a different person, as if. I'm usually humorous and cheery but when something like that comes up, my seriousness towards it is very weird. I take stuff like that seriously, do you guys too?

SIDENOTE: By the way..This is random but does anyone else hate the word happy?

Aged Girl

Life and humanity are such complex subjects.
They are so complex that it is impossible for me to have one firm (non-changing) opinion.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
might not make sense for me to say this considerin how I normally talk an what I normally get on bout

but humanitys completely ********
its gonna kill itself an I gotta be honest
I aint sad bout it

I seen people do real
real evil s**t
an I aint massively sorry that this whole worlds gonna go to hell

but thas what Im sayin is then
why not do what you can to be happier an nicer an jus make the ride to hell a nice one
cause its only gonna get worse
Silly Annie

That's exactly what I think.

Trash Garbage

i see it like this;
            you've got to take the good with the bad.
            you need the bad things to see the good things.
            if we didn't know what shits people where,
            then we wouldn't know how good people are.

Wheezing Vermin

15,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Humans are disgusting. Everything in our nature is.
We have a complete lack of morality and are all jacked up.
I literally seeth with anger when I think about it

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Life: It only sucks when you decide it sucks.
Humanity: All good people find one another.
There are bad people, but there are good people too. Sometimes it's just hard to find them. But it's worth it when we do.

Greedy Informer

I have a very neutral view of humanity. There are good and bad people, and anyone who overstates that there are too many bad people or too many good people aren't being realistic.

Goddess Rukus's Partner

I think sometimes humanity sucks and other times it's awesome. It's too complex a subject for a blanket-judgement.

Anxious Prophet

Dangerous Kitten

I think life is pretty cool. I think humanity is what you make of it.

.. Man.
Humans are animals. Averagely 'good' people are necessary, but so are selfish jerks and even murderers. Not that I personally support or tolerate violence or even hurtful words, but it's all part of the human experience. Also, not to get into the whole god thing, but it's kind of like when people ask why a good god would let bad things happen.. Well everything that happens is neutral until perceived as good or bad or otherwise by something with a consciousness. That's my way of seeing things. .
I am kind of a sensitive person, so I do get upset at things and sometimes feel a general anger toward people or toward my life because of it. However, in general, I love life and especially people. I often don't love the things people do, but I love what they are.

Girl

The Underground Man
I have a very neutral view of humanity. There are good and bad people, and anyone who overstates that there are too many bad people or too many good people aren't being realistic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff