Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
It's not my business.

No, it isn't a sin. If you can rationally explain to me how it's a sin(it's unnatural and wrong is not an excuse; that's an opinion), then please do.

If someone tries to shove rainbows in my face and flaunt their 'gay pride', I will get pissed off. If someone wants to love the same sex, then it's not my business, and I'll wish them all the best as long as they don't try to force it down my throat.
Iron Knee
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

May I ask why?

As for the subject of flaunting, there was a recent thread on the GD about it in which I detailed why I feel that people who think that homosexuals specifically flaunt too much are generally biased. The thread is here, if you're interested: Stop Flaunting Your Gayness

its just unnatural and wrong

Homosexuality occurs in nature. How, then, 'unnatural'?
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

May I ask why?

As for the subject of flaunting, there was a recent thread on the GD about it in which I detailed why I feel that people who think that homosexuals specifically flaunt too much are generally biased. The thread is here, if you're interested: Stop Flaunting Your Gayness

Can you explain how it is unnatural? Also, would I be right in assuming that you are inferring that that which is unnatural is therefore immoral or perversion?

As for the other DSkaterdude: same questions.

what u really want me to get into details?
Iron Knee
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

May I ask why?

Can you explain how it is unnatural? Also, would I be right in assuming that you are inferring that that which is unnatural is therefore immoral or perversion?

I would like to hear your reasoned argument against it, yes.
Trelayne
Iron Knee
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

May I ask why?

by u saying that gayness is alright, ur saying that it wouldnt matter if eveyone was gay, but if everyone was gay, then no one would be reproducing, and if ur mom or dad was gay, then u wouldnt be here. so would u be alright with not being here?
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

May I ask why?

I would like to hear your reasoned argument against it, yes.

no i was being sarcastic
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

No its not. Click the link in my sig.

neutral exactly, why would i want to say why its wrong? any ways read the bible it even says that thou shalt not stick his wiener is his bum bum rofl ( it doesn't say exactly the same 3nodding but its not like i read bible everyday, i was told this when i was like 4 and till now) and do animals do it confused ? scream no! so go back to being straight save yourself from burning in the depths of hell. twisted

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Its gay.

Do you get it? It's a pun. I got it. I thought it was hilarious. dramallama
Iron Knee
Trelayne
Iron Knee
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

May I ask why?

by u saying that gayness is alright, ur saying that it wouldnt matter if eveyone was gay, but if everyone was gay, then no one would be reproducing, and if ur mom or dad was gay, then u wouldnt be here. so would u be alright with not being here?

Just because its ok to be doesn't mean everyone will be gay. People will still have kids. I know a lesbian couple who have kids that are their own flesh and blood. I would like to have kids some point in my life and I am gay.

dskaterdude
neutral exactly, why would i want to say why its wrong? any ways read the bible it even says that thou shalt not stick his wiener is his bum bum rofl ( it doesn't say exactly the same 3nodding but its not like i read bible everyday, i was told this when i was like 4 and till now) and do animals do it confused ? scream no! so go back to being straight save yourself from burning in the depths of hell. twisted

There are gay animals. You don't go to hell for being gay. You cant make yourself straight.

i believe that everyone is naturally straight, and that its the society or family of a child that determines whether that child will be gay or not. every little thing makes a difference when that childs young, and its that persons responsibility to do whats right and supress those feelings, its basically a test
Iron Knee
Trelayne
Iron Knee
Sir Lionel
Iron Knee
ya it is a sin

May I ask why?

Ah, so you see homosexuality as a potential threat. Look, nobody wants the WHOLE population to be gay. But simple biological facts are these: Homosexuality has always existed, and not just in the human race, but in the vast majority of animal species as well. It's always been a small percentage, but that percentage does tend to raise when the population outstrips the resources. It's biology 'thinning the herd', to preserve resources so that the entire species doesn't die out from starvation.
Love who you want. I sure wouldn't want anyone judging me because of my sexual preference, but then again I'm straight, and we really don't as much "talk" as people who like the same gender or like both genders. It's really none of my business.
I have absolutely no problem with homosexuality. I myself am bi-curious but I won't go around flaunting it. If people want to know, they will ask. I don't go around hitting on every girl and guy that comes my way either. I am currently in a relationship with the most wonderful guy. I love him more and more everyday. For those of you that think homosexuality is wrong need to get a reality grip. There will always be gays and lesbians in the world, you need to get your head out of your a** and realize it, then move on with your life. You may not agree with it, but you don't need to go around yelling 'OMG YUR GAY...HURR HURR...DURRR YUR GONNA GO 2 HELL!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff