Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the question says, why do you remain fat or overweight? Is it due to a food addiction? Medication? A legitimate condition like PCOS?

My cousin is really overweight and she stays that way because she eats and does nothing. She was put on disability because she claimed she couldn't get up and do anything, and that was because her large weight hindered he from doing anything. All she does is watch t.v, use the computer, and eat. She makes he able bodied husband do most of the chores and take care of the kids and nags at him at the same time. It's pathetic really.

Are these bad excuses or good excuses?

Liberal Receiver

Being exhausted. All the damn time.
I choose to stay fat. I was fat and really athletic for a long time, but then I hurt my back. So now I'm just fat and sit around a lot because my back always hurts. I ******** hate it, but it never changed my view of my body. I was comfortable fat and athletic, and so I am still comfortable I just have less muscle tone.

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
My excuse was antipsychotics and moving to an area where there was no pool.
i'm not fat. i do need to improve my diet though. need more protein.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I aint been allowed
to go the ******** outside
since last ******** year ok

sorry if all I do is sit around ok its all Im ******** ALLOWED to do
s**t I dont ******** know why they wont let me outside ok they NEVER tell me
I jus keep gettin the same s**t

"This is the best situation for you. Trust us ok? It's not forever."

Yea ok
but its been months now when can I go the ******** outside again

Dangerous Kitten

Poor sleep schedule, binge drinking, working at a restaurant, too lazy to workout.
Jason0690
Typically the reason why people are exhausted is because they are overweight or have an unhealthy diet. Having a healthy diet gives you more energy.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have a baby feeding off of my body so I have to keep up with demands.

But seriously, there's being "plump" and then there's being lazily obese. She really needs to get her s**t together, or she's gonna die an awful way.

Liberal Receiver

Zombie Conspiracy
Jason0690
Typically the reason why people are exhausted is because they are overweight or have an unhealthy diet. Having a healthy diet gives you more energy.

My diet is monitored by a nutritionist.
So, try again.

Devoted Pirate

Pasta. emotion_kirakira

No plans on staying this fat... been working out as much as possible. But still shooting for a goal weight that puts me in "overweight" range. Mainly, I want to keep my tits as they are.
I'm am solidly average, so not really fat but I'll answer anyway. I try to stay in good shape, but sometimes I know other things take precedent over the way my body looks. I just came off three months of working four jobs. I was exhausted and I knew I just didn't have it in me to stick to my routine. Now that things are opening up, I'm looking forward to diving back in. I definitely got a bit more, er, squishy though. I doubt I gained weight, I think I just muscle and gained some fat.

Muscular Kitten

Depression and ******** up ankles.
I've been jogging lately, though, and eating less.
gaia_kittenstar

Dapper Shapeshifter

I'm average, but the reason I'm not skinnier is PCOS, laziness, a sweet tooth, and a low income so I can only really buy processed junk food.

Your cousin doesn't seem to have a legitimate reason to me and it does sound a bit sad. I didn't know you could get disability for that! But I guess no one really has a good reason. We've just got our excuses.

Hellraiser

Depression, no will to live.
Bad back (mild scoliosis so it sucks) and weak knees.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff