Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pretty Antagonist

if i decide to date someone, they'd have to really actively try for me to break up with them after.
      i mean, i test-run everyone pretty efficiently before i start dating them, so, i do usually know precisely what i'm getting.

one guy, though. clingy clingy clingy. we had lived together for a while so i guess he got used to always having me.. but then he moved away for his band. and he could not. stand. it.
      he'd ask me about my day and if i was truthful and went "oh, i hung out with [insert good, known male friend here]" he'd get moody and jealous, and then a fight.
      and if i tried to spare him and just try to brush it off going "oh, well, nothing really," he get dark and moody anyway and complain that we didn't talk anymore.
      and then we'd fight.
      like. wut. >:c

but in the courting stages.. oh so many things can make me shun you.

one chap who was trying to woo me, well, he was trying to follow his friend's videogame and just went "you're such a loser. i just don't get videogames. there's not even any skill, it's all just really stupid."
      STRIKE ONE.
      and then he insulted Radiohead.
      STRIKE TWO AND THREE AND INFINITY STRIKES.
      ALL THE STRIKES
      STRIKES INTO THE STRATOSPHERE.

pffft.
      sweatdrop User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Radiohead is awful though so I don't see the issue.
The LDs Juxtaposed
Pretty Antagonist

if i decide to date someone, they'd have to really actively try for me to break up with them after.
      i mean, i test-run everyone pretty efficiently before i start dating them, so, i do usually know precisely what i'm getting.

one guy, though. clingy clingy clingy. we had lived together for a while so i guess he got used to always having me.. but then he moved away for his band. and he could not. stand. it.
      he'd ask me about my day and if i was truthful and went "oh, i hung out with [insert good, known male friend here]" he'd get moody and jealous, and then a fight.
      and if i tried to spare him and just try to brush it off going "oh, well, nothing really," he get dark and moody anyway and complain that we didn't talk anymore.
      and then we'd fight.
      like. wut. >:c

but in the courting stages.. oh so many things can make me shun you.

one chap who was trying to woo me, well, he was trying to follow his friend's videogame and just went "you're such a loser. i just don't get videogames. there's not even any skill, it's all just really stupid."
      STRIKE ONE.
      and then he insulted Radiohead.
      STRIKE TWO AND THREE AND INFINITY STRIKES.
      ALL THE STRIKES
      STRIKES INTO THE STRATOSPHERE.

pffft.
      sweatdrop User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Radiohead is awful though so I don't see the issue.

that's cute. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friend

If they had kids, wanted kids, or wanted an early marriage = done, but for the most part those things are discovered before dating.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what things (besides the obvious, like if they were to become abusive or get involved with hard drugs or something) would cause me to break up with someone just like that.

Liberal Dabbler

Not owning up to things. Something simple like a YES or NO answer. Instead, their actions would be like this: "oh, I don't want to disagree with them on something, so I wont say anything"

HATE THAT

I want to know what yer thinking. Communication problems. Date/courtship over.

Also, if you don't like pets... any kind of pets, not even fish. Like yer a NO PETS EVAR person. Something is wrong with you, and I'm not going to stay around to find out what it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff