• Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
Jahosefat
MeltingOrgasms
Jahosefat
when a girl has too many guy friends

How much is too much?
one

I mean don't you think it's a little bit unreasonable?
So like even if she gave you 70-80% of her undivided attention and invited you to hang with her friend?

when i hear someone broke it off because of a little, silly thing, i think it's just the perfect excuse for them to end things because they haven't been feeling it for a while.

i haven't been in a real relationship but the last one i broke it off because the guy was a ******** - such a drama queen. :/

Jahosefat
MeltingOrgasms
Jahosefat

How much is too much?
one

i wondered about this, what if it's the other way around? what do people (girls) think about guys who have a lot of girl friends?

MeltingOrgasms
Jahosefat
MeltingOrgasms
Jahosefat

How much is too much?
one

I mean don't you think it's a little bit unreasonable?
So like even if she gave you 70-80% of her undivided attention and invited you to hang with her friend?
i was kidding, I get where you're coming from but sometimes girls are oblivious to the fact that it bothers their bfs when they hang out with their guy friends. I don't care what any guy says
Not being able to hold their own, I want my partner to have some backbone and not let me walk all over them no matter how much I'd like to.
If I find out they have a d**k, and then I find out it's bigger than mine. emo

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
What would actually make or break being with someone.
Not much will turn me away from someone as long as they're, overall, a good person, keep themselves looking nice, all that.
I won't have any religious nuts. Religious? Sure. Ask me to go to church with you? Meh. Get mad when I don't? That's the end of that.

Is she overacting?
I'd say so. She sounds a little high matinence if she has a fit over giving her boyfriend a ride when he can't get one.

Have you heard or actually left someone for something minor?
Lol no.

Eloquent Conversationalist

For me it's clingyness. I had a boyfriend who was really creepy about how much time he had to spend with me.

He got pissed one night when I had a self-set curfew because I had so much stuff to do to prep for my girls night the next day. We'd already spent 6 hours together, and he was going to see me for over 12 hours on sunday, but he was mad that he wasn't invited to my girls-only party on saturday.

So he sulked the whole way home in the car, and then when I got to my house he grabbed me by my hood when I was getting out and dragged me back into the car.

Needless to say I dumped him.
Deal breaker for me is a vanilla relationship.
Hmm, deal breakers for me: ignorance, disrespectfulness and a narrow mind.
MeltingOrgasms
One of my bf's was talking about dumping a guy because he asked her to pick him up for dates. Personally I find it weird but not worth completely leaving someone. The main thing I was worried about was the fact that she was so upset. I really didn't see the problem. He doesn't have a car but she does. But as far as I knew they seemed to get along to really well so maybe it's just me.

Discuss.
What would actually make or break being with someone.
Is she overacting?
Have you heard or actually left someone for something minor?

Hmmm ... I wouldn't break off a good thing over someone not owning a car. I suspect when people break up over something like that, chances are there are other more serious issues in the relationship.

On the other hand, if the bf lived across town and never chipped in to pay for fuel, well, I can see where that might get old, especially in a casual dating relationship.

There are several qualities I view as "dealbreakers" when it comes to dating or romantic relationships. Some of them are:

1. A criminal history. This isn't written in stone and depends upon the nature of the crime.

2. Miserliness/penny-pinching. NOTHING is worse than a cheapskate date. And yes, there is a difference between being prudently frugal and being a cheapskate. This is indicative of selfishness and is never good news in interpersonal relationships.

3. Alcoholism, smoking (cigars, cigarettes, pipes, anything else,) and substance abuse of any kind. It's not that I'm prejudiced, but I have sensitive sinuses. I dislike the odors related to many of these vices.

4. Unhealthy eating habits. I gain weight quickly and easily. I don't want to hang out with people who constantly eat junk food or like to eat late at night. It's not that I have a problem with people eating what they want when they want; it's just that they usually expect their friends or their dates to eat with them. This isn't an issue related to the person's size; I know plenty of average and skinny folks with terrible food choices and habits.

5. Incompatible education level and/or socioeconomic status. I once married a great guy I really loved. He was poorer and less educated than I was and it became a bitter bone of contention if we had an argument. It obviously bothered him and he expressed resentment because he felt I'd enjoyed an easier life than he had growing up. While it was probably true, it's not my fault and I don't care to be reproached for it.

6. Lack of independence. I expect a man in my age bracket to be self-sufficient and self-supporting. I don't have a problem with a man who lives with a roommate or even with his parents so long as he is gainfully employed or enjoys other income sufficient for him to live independently if he wished to do so. He also should be able to competently perform basic household duties and look after himself.

7. Mental or emotional illness. I'm not prejudiced against people with these problems, but I'm unqualified to be a good partner to someone with mental illness or emotional illness. This is more a "It's not you. It's me."

8. Sloppiness/Messy Housekeeper OR Excessive Neatness. I want to live in a comfortable, tidy house, but I don't want to get screamed at if I leave a book on the coffee table.

9. STD. I don't have any. I don't want any. I might like you very much, but I'm not going to sleep with you if you have one or more STD's.

10. Incompatible sexual attitudes. I support monogamy and fidelity. I have no problem casually dating a guy who plays the field or seeing him as a friend, but I'm not going to take him seriously.
Jahosefat
Yomi Camui
Jahosefat

Insecure much?

Obviously, some of them want her, but she has them in the "friend zone" so therefore, you don't need to worry.
I think you have some trust issues that you need to work on.
you're not a guy you don't get it. Guys don't want their girlfriend enjoying themselves with any other guy, it's a selfish compulsion. Also you can never really trust anybody, do you know how many people think they'll never cheat and do? Or how many cheat and never admit it?

That is such a cop-out! If your girlfriend wanted to be romantically involved with her male friend (or her female friend, for that matter,) why would she be seeing you?

I've never comprehended the jealousy some people have for their S.O.'s friends.
Bienaimee R
Jahosefat
Yomi Camui
Jahosefat

Insecure much?

Obviously, some of them want her, but she has them in the "friend zone" so therefore, you don't need to worry.
you're not a guy you don't get it. Guys don't want their girlfriend enjoying themselves with any other guy, it's a selfish compulsion. Also you can never really trust anybody, do you know how many people think they'll never cheat and do? Or how many cheat and never admit it?

That is such a cop-out! If your girlfriend wanted to be romantically involved with her male friend (or her female friend, for that matter,) why would she be seeing you?

so what you're saying is, there's no such thing as cheating. lol
Jahosefat
Bienaimee R
Jahosefat
Yomi Camui
Jahosefat

Insecure much?

so what you're saying is, there's no such thing as cheating. lol

Here is what I'm saying. If I'm dating you, it's because I like you and am attracted to you and want to spend time with you. If I am friends with someone, it's because I like him and enjoy his company.

If I'd wanted to be romantically involved with my friend, I would not have wasted my time involving myself with you. See? I'd just work it out with my friend and see if he felt the same way and if it would go anywhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff