Welcome to Gaia! ::

M U R D E R F A Y C E
-blurple-bliss-
I see alot of fail in this thread.

Well, first off. You're mom is right, he may not be who he says he is. I kinda hope he isn't- Nieve brats like you REALLY need to be taught a lesson. If you move out in 5-6 years that makes you what? 12 or 13. You really DO NOT need to be screwing around with dudes online. That should be your last concern. Just because he can give you a picture of him kissing his dog doesn't mean the pictures are OF HIM. How do you know he didn't tak them offline, or that they're someone he lives with- (His son??)

My advice-

Get a REAL life and quit relying so much on the internet

Get a REAL boyfriend

Listen to your mom

Everyone goes through crap at school- SUCK IT UP

Quit whinning

Next time you want to b***h about how "unfair" and "horrible" your life is, don't do it on Gaia.

Nobody honestly gives a damn

lmao, do you need surgery to get that stick out of your a**?
advice for you: you're a b***h

I don't see anything b**** about what -blurple-bliss- wrote.
I agree with all that was written!
Plus, blurple-bliss- is giving very helpful advice here, to help her.
Zen Blood of forever Love
sexy frog legs
hmm well she would only looking out for your own good if she did, and you will get over it. hes just one guy.. as far as you know, lmao.

Nah, I won't. I don't get into a realationship and get over it the next day. I know lots of people do, but it shouldn't be like that I feel. Plus, I will only have one love in my life. I have never had a boyfriend before. I have never wanted a boyfriend before. This one guy, will be my first and forever boyfriend.

Of course you've never had a boyfriend before, you're only twelve or thirteen! That's about the time that people start developing an interest in dating, not a sign that you've met your soul mate.
Anyway, romance (especially a romance where you can't even hug) is not the be-all and end-all of life. Listen to music, get a sketchbook, try to make your teachers like you, start thinking about what careers sound best.
For hope of a happier future.

Might as well stick around for the ending for your story right?

Eventually all flowers must wither away,but spring time will eventually come and the flowers will bloom again...

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
librarys have public computers so go to the library.
Are you kidding me?

You have a mother who cares, you have a boyfriend, you are in a house-hold that could afford a laptop, you have a relationship with your gran and you are getting education.

You have bugger all to complain about, you are being dramatic.
Zen Blood of forever Love
indent1
Not defence, But get a life.

Internet dating is bad for you.

I HAVE a life, it'snot the best, that's for sure...but I've known this kid for a year EVEN MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL DON'T HAVE BFS THAT LAST THAT LONG.

If you never met the guy in real life, i don't think you can count that as a boyfriend xd
You should kill yourself, cause your life is just hell rolleyes
Quote:
What's the point of living if you are as misserable as crap?

Sex,my dear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces