Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you think that there is a different between having 500millions and having 900millions ?
a) do you think their is a life style different between those two?
b) what's the point of having that much?
c) do you think more money give happyness?
d) do you wish to have that much?
e) how you will use the money if you have that much ( think a way to use up at least 100mil )
f ) do you mind causing dammages (in all kind) for having that much money?

p.s. i am neutral in this. i just want to hear opinions
Well, thats a 400 million differ.

*5-9=4

And thats the difference from a nice 3 story house, to a very nice almost mansion =/
I am not materialistic, and live in a modular home. So i dont know s**t about either, my income is less than $20,000 a year
a) Probably, money goes fast.
b) As stated money goes fast especially when you don't have any coming in. Quite a few people win the lottery only to spend it all then commit suicide.
c) Yes, money is power.
d) Yes, I love power and happyness.
e) No bloody clue.
f ) Nope, if some one told me they would pay me 900million to kill 15 orphans that were just adopted and smear their bodies all over the White House, and I wouldn't get arrested or introuble I would....

Remember "If the decapitated orphan head does not fit you must aquit..."
PiercedPixie56

*5-9=4

And thats the difference from a nice 3 story house, to a very nice almost mansion =/
I am not materialistic, and live in a modular home. So i dont know s**t about either, my income is less than $20,000 a year

Five minus nine is negative four. -.-

And a nice three story house does not come even close to costing that much, unless it was made of diamonds and paved with gold. Then again, seeing how America's economy has crashed recently...
Vosona
PiercedPixie56

*5-9=4

Five minus nine is negative four. -.-

And a nice three story house does not come even close to costing that much, unless it was made of diamonds and paved with gold. Then again, seeing how America's economy has crashed recently...

oops, i meant 9-5=4. but you know that

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
KrazyJoe
do you think that there is a different between having 500millions and having 900millions ?
e) how you will use the money if you have that much ( think a way to use up at least 100mil )

p.s. i am neutral in this. i just want to hear opinions

400 million is ALOT of difference.
I'd imagine it was, if like my I'd buy what I needed (House, car etc) and then live on interest. Which at that is probably a few thousand a day. It'd be fine with one million to be honest. But I'd not say no to that much.

I'd end up giving some to family. Buying decent stuff then live on it. Making trust funds for my kids and their families
Well with 400 million you could live very comfortably for the rest of your life.
With 900 million you'd probably do something stupid like invest in volatile market.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
It's easier to spend a million dollars then it is to spend 100 Dollars.
said by many NBA players xD
Bloodfire_infusion
a) Probably, money goes fast.
b) As stated money goes fast especially when you don't have any coming in. Quite a few people win the lottery only to spend it all then commit suicide.
c) Yes, money is power.
d) Yes, I love power and happyness.
e) No bloody clue.
f ) Nope, if some one told me they would pay me 900million to kill 15 orphans that were just adopted and smear their bodies all over the White House, and I wouldn't get arrested or introuble I would....

Remember "If the decapitated orphan head does not fit you must aquit..."

id do the same for the money. just id eat them and feed bits of them to thier parents and such. gotta have a little fun in the process hehe twisted
with one you can buy a 550mil house. with the other, you can't.

for the 550mil house.

not absolute happiness, but to a certain extent. Poverty can make people unhappy.

please.

Buy a house. Buy a career. Buy a car. Buy some more ******** money.

Yes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces