Welcome to Gaia! ::

dazzel_almond's Senpai

User Image

As much as I wished for the happiness of one...

Generally being a shitty 14 year old and not knowing any better to treat my friends nicely. I'm a much different and more empathetic person now but...I always feel like I carry that kind of burden with me because I'm still friends with them and I want them to know how much I love and care about them and I'm sorry about any mean things I said.

someone else must be equally cursed.

I'm such a fool.

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Hunter

1. Not studying or working harder
2. Still not studying or working harder
3. Being a s**t friend

I just went through a bunch of old photos to delete the ones of my ex and I was reminded once again that I'm an idiot who also lost two of her best friends because she's an idiot.

:/

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
not going to my friends funeral was a huge mistake

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1) Not dealing with my social anxiety sooner due to my hearing impairment
2) Not keeping in contact with people that I need in my life more than ever
3) Letting the wrong people control me

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Srintella Tiagara
Not going to college right after high school. NOO I had to get a job at the local walmart because I was heard headed! gonk

You know, I thought that after I took a year off from college, I went to college for two years, then I had a burn out, then took a year off to work and figure things out. I wish I did that after high school to know what I really wanted to do instead of going to school, doing poor to ok-ish.

Wealthy Hoarder

VengefulReese
Srintella Tiagara
Not going to college right after high school. NOO I had to get a job at the local walmart because I was heard headed! gonk

You know, I thought that after I took a year off from college, I went to college for two years, then I had a burn out, then took a year off to work and figure things out. I wish I did that after high school to know what I really wanted to do instead of going to school, doing poor to ok-ish.

Everyone's situation is different however I love school. Always did.
I've made some really poor decisions/handled things poorly that I'm deeply regretting, now.

My life is utter garbage, and a pretty big chunk of why is my own damn fault. And I kinda want to die right now.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
tully-stark
1. being diagnosed clinically depressed.

What do you mean by that if you don't mind my asking? Were there downsides to being diagnosed?

I suffer depression and it gets pretty bad sometimes but I deal with it. When I try to avoid situations that make me so I try to be forward with people by telling them, literally "This is giving me anxiety and will depress me later." But they look at me like I'm bullshitting them, because I don't visibly show it? I do too good a job of hiding my spills? Do I need to cut myself to be believed? Anyway, I was considering being officially diagnosed just so family and school would believe me but I've been hesitating because I fear being look at afterwords like I'm coo-coo, or thought of as incapable of doing (good) work because I'm "sensitive".
losing my virginity to someone who doesn't care about me as much as I care about him
-using up all my financial aid
-losing a friendship
-dating this one particular guy over and over again
-hurting myself
-hurting people to make myself feel better
-not able to comfort my friend before he committed suicide
-not tell a few people how I feel about them
-pushing others away

Lonely Explorer

1. Not signing up for collage before turning 25.
2. Ruining friendships.
3. Not talking more to those I've lost.

Party Member

Idol Syndrome
User Image

i couldn't stand going to her funeral, i would have made a scene
later i realized she probably wouldn't have forgiven me for that
but i just found out, her family is so dysfunctional they haven't even had a memorial. but i received a small portion of her ashes.

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
Kinny Fear
Idol Syndrome
User Image

i couldn't stand going to her funeral, i would have made a scene
later i realized she probably wouldn't have forgiven me for that
but i just found out, her family is so dysfunctional they haven't even had a memorial. but i received a small portion of her ashes.

do you not do well with bad news? (odd question i know sorry) i don't think you making a scene at a funeral would be rude, because you lost someone you loved
i don't think i could have made a scene. when i even got the news my friend died, I was very quiet about it. i just silently cried.

it would of been my very first funeral and the fact i was the last person to see my friend alive before he died.
that's still nice you received a portion of your friends ashs all i have are my memories, and a book he let me borrow a long time ago called "trigun".

and i totally understand in a way about the family, though his family wasn't as messed up to not even hold a memorial. while I was at his house to give my condolences to his grandfather, the cousins were all in his room arguing about who would get the xbox, the comic book collection, clothes ect. i'm sure they grieved too but i was very upset by it all. shoot his eldest cousin even tried to convince me to see his body at the morgue e_e it was a very disturbing thing to request
i got to hold his ashs years later though. i wish i could of had a small portion of it. for closure. he was my childhood friend

Party Member

Idol Syndrome
do you not do well with bad news? (odd question i know sorry) i don't think you making a scene at a funeral would be rude, because you lost someone you loved
i don't think i could have made a scene. when i even got the news my friend died, I was very quiet about it. i just silently cried.

it would of been my very first funeral and the fact i was the last person to see my friend alive before he died.
that's still nice you received a portion of your friends ashs all i have are my memories, and a book he let me borrow a long time ago called "trigun".

and i totally understand in a way about the family, though his family wasn't as messed up to not even hold a memorial. while I was at his house to give my condolences to his grandfather, the cousins were all in his room arguing about who would get the xbox, the comic book collection, clothes ect. i'm sure they grieved too but i was very upset by it all. shoot his eldest cousin even tried to convince me to see his body at the morgue e_e it was a very disturbing thing to request
i got to hold his ashs years later though. i wish i could of had a small portion of it. for closure. he was my childhood friend
User Image

on my first day of kindergarten, having moved to a new neighborhood a couple weeks before, i get on the bus and think that i'm the first person on the bus, and i step past this tiny girl and i was relieved that i wasn't the only person on the bus. i sat down next to her, and said my name is kelley. and she said my name is kelli too.
no one close to me had died since i was 4 years old, and i don't even remember my grandma very well. i was very paranoid about the first time i would lose someone, whether it'd be my great nan before she turned 101 (she just turned 101, yeyyy) or my fiance or my parents. it didn't even occur to me that kelli could get hurt emotion_facepalm

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
Kinny Fear
Idol Syndrome

User Image

on my first day of kindergarten, having moved to a new neighborhood a couple weeks before, i get on the bus and think that i'm the first person on the bus, and i step past this tiny girl and i was relieved that i wasn't the only person on the bus. i sat down next to her, and said my name is kelley. and she said my name is kelli too.
no one close to me had died since i was 4 years old, and i don't even remember my grandma very well. i was very paranoid about the first time i would lose someone, whether it'd be my great nan before she turned 101 (she just turned 101, yeyyy) or my fiance or my parents. it didn't even occur to me that kelli could get hurt emotion_facepalm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I cannot say and I will not say
That she is dead, she is just away.
With a cheery smile and a wave of hand
She has wandered into an unknown land;
And left us dreaming how very fair
Its needs must be, since she lingers there.

And you-oh you, who the wildest yearn
From the old-time step and the glad return-
Think of her faring on, as dear
In the love of there, as the love of here
Think of her still the same way, I say;
She is not dead, she is just away.
-James Whitcomb Riley

i wish you the best and i will pray tonight for your lost friend. do not be paranoid of death. live your life and enjoy every second of it and live for your friend kelli

Party Member

Idol Syndrome
Kinny Fear
Idol Syndrome

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I cannot say and I will not say
That she is dead, she is just away.
With a cheery smile and a wave of hand
She has wandered into an unknown land;
And left us dreaming how very fair
Its needs must be, since she lingers there.

And you-oh you, who the wildest yearn
From the old-time step and the glad return-
Think of her faring on, as dear
In the love of there, as the love of here
Think of her still the same way, I say;
She is not dead, she is just away.
-James Whitcomb Riley

i wish you the best and i will pray tonight for your lost friend. do not be paranoid of death. live your life and enjoy every second of it and live for your friend kelli
User Image

ty but i don't believe in that. do it if it makes you feel good, and thank you for the thought

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff