Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100

II've been very anxious and depressed, as if there's no possible way to get better. It's been 2 years that I've been like that without any therapy or help. Every day of my life I occur to have a terrible anxiety that I can't control. It completely ruins my day due to times where I feel like I can't breathe, especially in class. Going to school and seeing all these people in one place, I completely worry about almost everything about myself. Is my shirt tucked in? Why are you looking at me like that? Don't burp, not now. Don't touch me. Please don't ask me for help. I hope I don't get a stomach ache eating this. Why is this happening to me? Why do I have to become a failure in life? Why can't I just be like that student?
If any of these things happen along the day, I become depressed for almost the whole day. Especially burping. Due to the extreme anxiety I get, i tend to burp a lot but very silently or sometimes I hold it in even though it gets worse. I also tend to get heartburns.

I guess the positive stuff that's going on with my life is that my mother is now working in the morning and coming home early. Also, I'm almost finished with my concentrations and breaths that I have to do in AP art.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff