Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever felt this about music?

Yes! 0.63513513513514 63.5% [ 47 ]
maybe 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 8 ]
sometimes 0.16216216216216 16.2% [ 12 ]
iie... 0.094594594594595 9.5% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Chopin's Piano Prelude in E minor is absolutley gorgeous. Angsty, minor classical music is my favourite even though I'm a really happy person. Then Apre Mois by Regina Spektor and then Happy Ending by Mika and Because by the Beatles.

I should just stop, there's too many! xd

Sweet Hellhound

probably "In My Life" by the Beatles. i relate so well to that song. (not to mention the piano solo is so lovely.)

maybe that or "Photograph" by Ringo Starr. <3
Coolass88

So Close - Jon McLaughlin

There is something in the lyrics that really
gets into my soul...
Maybe because the message of the song
really hits my heart...
Something about how i feel towards someone...

Awww...

omg! i was sooo gonna say that cuz i was "so close," but i overereacted over something and i screwed it up. crying sad, i know. or far away by nickelback. there r a lot of songs like that that make my eyes water. i just cant cry very easily. its sad 2. but i get REALLY close w/ these. also my iPod h8s me cuz whenever i shuffle the songs, all the songs that make me cry r like the 1st ones... yup

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"Two of Us (HAL's mix)" ~ Ayumi Hamasaki

But I mostly love Ayumi Hamasaki's songs cause mostly of her songs are about love, friendship, honesty, loyalty, trust, & life itself.
"Valse Romantique" by Claude Debussy. I... geeze, I can't explain it, because it's not nearly as beautiful as some of his other compositions, like "Clair de Lune" or "La Mer."

Regardless, there's something about this very simple piano piece that touches me so deeply that it very literally takes my breath away. I don't know. It's like it transports me to a different place where things are peaceful and far more familiar than my normal life.

Maybe it's a past life trigger, I dunno. xD
"Enigma Variations: IX. Nimrod" by E. Elgar
O Horatio
"Valse Romantique" by Claude Debussy. I... geeze, I can't explain it, because it's not nearly as beautiful as some of his other compositions, like "Clair de Lune" or "La Mer."

Regardless, there's something about this very simple piano piece that touches me so deeply that it very literally takes my breath away. I don't know. It's like it transports me to a different place where things are peaceful and far more familiar than my normal life.

It's because Debussy does that to people, his piano pieces are beautiful
Mardy Bum- Arctic Monkeys

I am such a mardy bum.
Right down to the "silent disappointment face".
"the pyramid song" by radiohead.
+ "materializing the disembodied" by buckethead.

both are me in a nutshell.
Instrumental : "La noyƩe" by Yann Tiersen . Definitely.

With words : "Dear my friend" by Miyavi ( The lyrics ... crying )

whee heart
Pretty much everything from Nightwish.

But two notable peices are a 10 minute epic and a 14 minute epic.

"Ghost Love Score" and "The Poet and the Pendulum".

Friend

5,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
It depends on my mood. Razed In Black's 'Visions', Splashdown's 'So, Ha!', Jimmy Eat World's 'The Middle', and Natalie Imbruglia's 'Honeycomb Child' are 'me' in bits and pieces most of the time. Zombie Girls' 'Creepy Crawler' when in one of my scary moods, though. xD

And whenever a Wolfsheim song plays - the singer's voice is so relaxing~ heart
Personally speaking -

La Mer - Nine Inch Nails heart
Thats The Way (My Love Is) - The Smashing Pumpkins heart

And I was also told by a friend of mine that the song 3 Libras by A Perfect Circle sounds "a lot like Steff", which I thought was amazing as I love both APC that song but he didn't know at the time (:
Saint-Saƫns - Danse Macabre

^ Is my current 'theme tune', though at different times, it may be 'Trouble' by Coldplay or the first movement of Shostakovich's String Quartet No. 8.
Bakusai Tenketsu
O Horatio

It's because Debussy does that to people, his piano pieces are beautiful

zomg i absolutely *love* "claire de lune" by debussy. such a perfectly, beautiful, majestic piece of music. my favorite by debussy. absolutely. whee

when i lived in florida, i would hang out at the grand floridan hotel (lol ><" wink and i would ask the piano guy who would play at 7pm if he would play that song. he was very cool, and i got to hear him play it whenever i'd hang there.. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff