13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Valtiel the Watcher
Raven Winter
Valtiel the Watcher
I tend to go by jonesy.

You are just a man from film noir, aren't you?
you should see some of the people I hang out with

If you know a Bugsy, a Lizetti, or the like, that will basically cinch it.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Raven Winter
Valtiel the Watcher
Raven Winter
Valtiel the Watcher
I tend to go by jonesy.

No but I hang out with a couple of guys named johnny and Nickey the Barber when he decides to come out on the town. He's quiet but he'll cut you if you cross him. Sometimes I hang out with a singer of a swing band. And one time Johnny told me that he and his fiancé met the devil at my favorite bar. Like the real devil.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Valtiel the Watcher
Raven Winter
Valtiel the Watcher
Raven Winter
Valtiel the Watcher
I tend to go by jonesy.

No but I hang out with a couple of guys named johnny and Nickey the Barber when he decides to come out on the town. He's quiet but he'll cut you if you cross him. Sometimes I hang out with a singer of a swing band. And one time Johnny told me that he and his fiancé met the devil at my favorite bar. Like the real devil.

That's pretty legit. "Nickey the Barber" sounds like a straight mobster name, appropriate for the film genre.

Demonic Phantom

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
I wish I knew!!! I've wanted to go by a special internet nickname for a long time; and I'm also a bit genderqueer, so I want a name for my "boy" side of myself--or at least something to name that headspace--or an alternate girl name, just because my real name is too difficult for people to pronounce properly and it's bothersome.

But, I don't know. I don't really look like a name. I haven't found a name that fits. I am probably just me.
dAt TRns D
My given name is Sarah. I'm not sure what name I would suit but I don't think I look like a Sarah. I'm just happy for two things:

1)My mom did not call me Danielle (It's a pretty name, but even less fitting for me than Sarah is).
2)That my father did not win on choosing my MIDDLE name. He wanted it to be Lee. Why? Because he like the Sara Lee Bread Company... |:
I Scarlet Begonias I
My given name is Sarah. I'm not sure what name I would suit but I don't think I look like a Sarah. I'm just happy for two things:

1)My mom did not call me Danielle (It's a pretty name, but even less fitting for me than Sarah is).
2)That my father did not win on choosing my MIDDLE name. He wanted it to be Lee. Why? Because he like the Sara Lee Bread Company... |:

Lmao really?

Devoted Pirate

I have always preferred Rose, Rosie or Roslyn to my given name
xI Beautiful Liar
I Scarlet Begonias I

Lmao really?

Yes lol. I am not kidding whatsoever. My mom decided my entire name pretty much, which I am extremely happy about haha.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I just make my name suit me. Not a ton of people have my name so I usually get to make a fresher impression.

Shy Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I am called "Em" a lot than my given name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff