Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Cat

The only exercise I get is from hiking, and I go because I like the views and the feeling when standing on the top of the mountain. But I havnt been going since its getting into the rain season, so I havnt had any kind if exercise for a while.

Hygienic Genius

If you're a bit vain like me, the thought of looking good for the boys is enough motivation. emotion_awesome
But of course, I want to just stay healthy and feel confident about my looks.

Hygienic Genius

ragnaroknroll
Thinking about becoming fat, gaining weight etc.
I just imagine that I'm going to run into an ex boyfriend, so I'll need to look my most svelte.

Wanting to listen to music, wanting time to myself, wanting to get outside and enjoy the fair weather while I can before everywhere is snow covered.

Imagine yourself being a stripper/pole dancer/go-go girl at a rave; you don't want anything to jiggle! You want to be a skinny b***h who looks good in everything! (and nothing!)

Just remind yourself that by putting it off you're becoming weaker and making it harder on yourself in the long run.

emotion_brofist

I sometimes think, 'If I run into him, I want him to regret not taking this bod when he had the chance talk2hand ,' and 'What if I was a Victoria's Secret model?'

Enduring Phantom

Nariana

emotion_brofist

I sometimes think, 'If I run into him, I want him to regret not taking this bod when he had the chance talk2hand ,' and 'What if I was a Victoria's Secret model?'

Exactly.

Sometimes even flipping through a magazine with pictures of all those supermodels is motivating enough. xD Nothing like a VS angel in sexy lingerie to make you feel absolutely terribly about yourself!

Hygienic Genius

ragnaroknroll

Envy is a great motivator. rofl
But if my stomach was a smidge more toned, I honestly bet I could be one. >:3

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
I do what I find is fun and try new things to expand that list... then make goals to improve. It's all the motivation I need to exercise. Now to do it regularly, my SO kicks my butt and I'm a member of fitocracy. Both are very motivational.

Enduring Phantom

Nariana

Envy is a great motivator. rofl
But if my stomach was a smidge more toned, I honestly bet I could be one. >:3

xD

I'm happy for you! Even though I'm thin enough, I can't make up for it in cup size and height.

Honestly being a model with that much exposure might suck. People would stalk you, make lude comments, and use your pictures to masturbate.

And you could never kick back and eat cake.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Looking and smelling outside. Then I have an urge to take a long walk.

Adored Admirer

nitznitz

I tend to walk six miles at times.

Hygienic Genius

ragnaroknroll

I wonder about the cup size. Most of them look like Bs with push-ups. I can match that! xDD

How tall are you?

And phhhht... I wouldn't actually be one because I want to run a company some day and would still eat what I want. talk2hand Just, maybe if they needed a model one day cuz all of theirs died or something... Yeah! Lol!

Dapper Ladykiller

Because dancing is fun? I don't really have to psyche myself up.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Pseudo-Onkelos
nitznitz

I want to cross Ashkelon, but I have no compass and might get lost. :<

Adored Admirer

nitznitz
Pseudo-Onkelos
nitznitz

I want to cross Ashkelon, but I have no compass and might get lost. :<

If there are turns, I can see why that might be a problem.

Intellectual Explorer

Being strong and resistant, healthier... and good good music... My boyfriend loves me anyway and I've never been obese. I think that keeping your weight under control is a matter of diet (you can eat how much you want out of vegetables, eggs and meat and ditch sweets, fruits and carbs and you'll be awesome).

Enduring Phantom

Nariana

I wonder about the cup size. Most of them look like Bs with push-ups. I can match that! xDD

How tall are you?

And phhhht... I wouldn't actually be one because I want to run a company some day and would still eat what I want. talk2hand Just, maybe if they needed a model one day cuz all of theirs died or something... Yeah! Lol!

push-ups and photoshop. xD lmao.

I'm 5'5. :3 I'm not unhappy with that height but most models are at least 5'7.

What type of company do you want to run?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff