Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asterisk07
wow, you sure a fagot, you say your "intelligent" when you cant even SPELL! Get a life and stop being a dumb a**!
I'm not from english speaking country, ya know. Why don't you try spelling 'kerrostaloissannekaan' (finnish word) without any wordbooks. And I have already a life, thank you. Why don't you try getting something like that, language-cop.

Also if I was just nice as you, I would notice you that there is not such a word as fagot. You see it's written 'f*****t'. Also 'your' should be written 'you're' and 'cant' should be written 'can't'. Looks like you made more spelling mistakes as me. rolleyes
Asterisk07
halves
You poor miserable sod. We all die, so what.
Stop being so pathetic and just relish being alive. How great is that- you are actually here! Your dad's sperm made it, your mum's womb was capable of holding you, you didn't die in birth, weren't killed off by a childhood illness, haven't yet fallen under a bus.
The sun rises every day, and we have oxygen to breathe, and that's enough to be happy about, but you also (I presume) live in a free, wealthy country where you can pretty much do whatever you like! Isn't that amazing?
Be a bit more ******** grateful, you miserable b*****d

so what if hes not dead, life isent some great thing, its just something we have so get over it! jesus! you sound just like my dad scream In my part the first guys right in every way arrow

life is all we have, my friend. so you may as well enjoy it.

Beloved Sex Symbol

couldn't have said it better myself

honestly that's why i avoid thinking about these things emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out