--)Gangtas everywhere, cuh
--)The above is just dripping with sarcasm and animosity
--)We almost never get snow days, and we get to walk outside

Aged Poster

4,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Okay I guess, it's really boring. My teachers are either boring or insane or they stopped caring.

When I was a freshmen the school had no cafeteria, so we has to eat in the commons, or the hall of the rams, which are actually glorified hallways. They finally added one when I was a sophomore. In that same year they remodeled the science wing which was literally falling apart. Later they remolded they gym and the commons.

So yeah at least my school got a lot better as they years passed, but I still can't wait 'till june, beacuse I'm graduating!!!
eh. high skool. i think that academics is fine but the drama is a complete waste of breath and time.

my experience with my sophmore year has been very eye opening. i think that this is when most people will change. and that they will find themselves in these four years. the stuff i have seen has been somewhat frustrating, at least most of the time, and then sometimes its all good.

maybe your experience is based on what friendz you have. i donno.

but meh skool is full of clicks and i think that labels suck. so. eh two more years to go. PARTAY! heart
one word: DRAMA!
local_destruction
At my highschool the click's aren't real. The adults try to group us, but the bad blood is gone now. My class works together to accomplish the most bizarre goals, and there is a sense of loyalty between even the kids that don't talk. We were all brought up around the same s**t, even if it didn't happen directly to us and we protect each other. When one person over steps that loyalty, there's fights. We fight about everything, and it's mostly the chicks. You get a gang, set a place, arrange the weapons and make sure no one calls the cops. I mean, don't be racist pricks either and automatically blame the black kids (that's a big thing for the ignorant bitches down here) because most of the fights are interracial. It's like picking people for kickball, you want different people for different reasons, or if it's rushed, you just grab from the hall and go. There's the typical sex fights in our school, but there is also a lot of openess about sexuality. The teachers hate it and say mean things about the gays behind their back, but you never know when one is going to hear, and even the teachers aren't dumb enough to mess with us for that long. We let a lot of s**t slide, but sometimes teachers insist on hitting the right buttons and we fight back. This was just how we were raised. No one cared, and if you knew some one that cared, the few people that tried to help us, they usually shipped out sooner or later before the point was made. About five students a year (small school, less than 800) are sent to the academy in the town over for drug abuse, and those are just the ones they catch. I mean, I can't imagine highschool any other way, and one that sounds different is usually like heaven on earth.

Jeez... that suxs
IT SUCKS END OF STORY!
my high school is really cool because we have a lot of freedom and its really fun...the bad part is you get alot of homework depending on who your teachers are
dj43v3r
IT SUCKS END OF STORY!

lol
T-I-MAFIA15
gangster as hell pu##ys get fk up

Only real gangsters use gaia, well done.
my school is a school of stairs

2,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
My school described sounds like a private school but it is really a public school. Also, our band program as well as our theatre program are the best parts but get the least money. For most schools the band people are actually nerdy but like half of our school is in the band so nerds=no for us. -lol- Our school is just really wierd.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

User Image

I uses to go Thomas A. Edison Prep. School [since 1999 to 2005], its so huge & full with rich teachers & kids. We have 5 gyms[2 in the MS & 3 in the HS], 2 swimming pools, 4 music rooms, 4 lunch rooms, over 600 classrooms, 120 clubs, 700 staffs & over 1500 students & plus the exchange students

i hate high skool heaps

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Wow.Lucky.
my school split, and its a PreK-12th grade school.
And it had like double the people last year..
so my highschool consist of about 30 people.
^^;
Only goth there..
XDDDD sorta sucks... but its a small town, what can i expect. XD
Like a barn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items