Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageWhat is your highschool like? Tell me what you hate and/or love about your Highschool or Highschools in general? I hate the work overload and ignorance teachers, and What I love are my friends! Uh... my school is very wierd rolleyes , but it is an art school. The hours are very long gonk

Undead Elder

I home schooled when I was in High School, so I couldn't tell you.
I skipped high school.
gangster as hell pu##ys get fk up
My highschool was pretty nice. Really good academics and amazing music programs which I certainly took advantage of. I had a good time there, and I there's not much more i could ask for or expect from a public school.

For example: I graduated with a 4.3 weighted GPA on a 4.0 scale, and I was only ranked about 50th in my class of about 550. yeah, our academics pretty much kicked a**.
My school is like a jail... no windows... to add on to it... It's like a living hell... good thing I found an angle in that retched place... (By angle comment, this is what I meant: I found myself a wonderful girlfriend there... Only thing good about that place...)
Beautiful_Tragic
My highschool was pretty nice. Really good academics and amazing music programs which I certainly took advantage of. I had a good time there, and I there's not much more i could ask for or expect from a public school.

For example: I graduated with a 4.3 weighted GPA on a 4.0 scale, and I was only ranked about 50th in my class of about 550. yeah, our academics pretty much kicked a**.

WOW... eek
Hell on earth where everyone judges you for the Branch of the Military you choose to serve for. Sure I have some friends. But other than that the school sucks
my school is realllly big. it's okay. not many cliques and crap like that. most teachers are cool and we have a nice variety of electives. plus some cool school events
At my highschool the click's aren't real. The adults try to group us, but the bad blood is gone now. My class works together to accomplish the most bizarre goals, and there is a sense of loyalty between even the kids that don't talk. We were all brought up around the same s**t, even if it didn't happen directly to us and we protect each other. When one person over steps that loyalty, there's fights. We fight about everything, and it's mostly the chicks. You get a gang, set a place, arrange the weapons and make sure no one calls the cops. I mean, don't be racist pricks either and automatically blame the black kids (that's a big thing for the ignorant bitches down here) because most of the fights are interracial. It's like picking people for kickball, you want different people for different reasons, or if it's rushed, you just grab from the hall and go. There's the typical sex fights in our school, but there is also a lot of openess about sexuality. The teachers hate it and say mean things about the gays behind their back, but you never know when one is going to hear, and even the teachers aren't dumb enough to mess with us for that long. We let a lot of s**t slide, but sometimes teachers insist on hitting the right buttons and we fight back. This was just how we were raised. No one cared, and if you knew some one that cared, the few people that tried to help us, they usually shipped out sooner or later before the point was made. About five students a year (small school, less than 800) are sent to the academy in the town over for drug abuse, and those are just the ones they catch. I mean, I can't imagine highschool any other way, and one that sounds different is usually like heaven on earth.

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
I LOVE my highschool! We can step out of class to use our cell phones, chew gum, swear in everyday conversation...It's really cool.

It's really small and everyone's really odd and interesting, we have an art share once a month and this one kid sang "******** her gently" for his performance, and some other kids performed the pokemon theme from the first season and everyone sang along.

Video

There's a real sense of community, and it's really a great school. The only things that bug me is the that in every classroom there are couches...There's so much sex happening, I do NOT want to know what's on those ******** couches...
Well I go to a British Sndary School, its pretty average.
You got your usual social groups. Though recently they've seemingly intergrated which is good.
I go to a private school so we have to wear uniforms which is actually pretty good since I don't have many clothes to choose from and I end up wearing the same thing a lot. I found better friends than I could going to my local high school. So many kids over there smoke, drink, and do drugs so I am better off here. We have some groups but not many. A large group of the Latinos usually sit together, then there are Koreans, and a group of blondes. It's really funny actually and they are always in the south cafeteria xD I'm actually learning something in science so that's good =) The only bad things about it would be that everyone finds it fun to block the halls to kiss or hug their bf/gf or push people and I have very bad timing for these things so I end up being the one who cushions the persons hit =/ Another is that most of the guys are perverted but that really can't be helped. The funny thing is that they usually all act gay. If you only saw half the things they do xD
its high school whats there to like?
mines ok, the bad mellows out the good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas