Both! 0.22033898305085 22.0% [ 13 ]
Neither because i'm a cat. 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

5,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
What is your favourite aspect of your lifestyle, being in a 1st world country?

I was thinking about it the other day, and one of my favourites has to be free flowing water and scented oils, soaps and bubbles etc, for baths emotion_kirakira

And I thought about how taken for granted things are, like running water, flicking on a light switch, and came to the conclusion that bubble baths are probably one of my favourites of the simple things in life 3nodding

Also! Of course there's the obvious; as a woman I can go to school, work etc.
I have no fear of stepping on a land-mine as I go about my day- for these I am forever grateful. emotion_bigheart

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Internet. Definitely internet.

5,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
GS Sailor Midnight
Internet. Definitely internet.

Haha, I can't believe I missed that-
Internet is definitely a perk 3nodding

Anxious Prophet

Music is a big one
Clean, hot water.

And the internet.
Internet...And all the free time i could spend on it...And being able to say almost everything i want to...
I'm gonna go with education opportunities.

Dainty Doll

Hot tea within 5 minutes of stepping in the door on a rainy day.

It sounds stupid, but just having that means I must have clean running water that's easily accessible within my own home, electricity, my kettle (a kitchen gadget that only has one purpose), sugar, skimmed milk that I haven't collected from the cow myself, a fridge to keep the milk in, and of course, the tea itself, a non-essential luxury food item that I overpay for because I prefer the blend of a local independent tea shop.

And I do that every day, usually without even thinking how fortunate I am to have it all.

5,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
My Disappearing Act
Music is a big one

It sure is! 3nodding

5,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
02-20 Girl
I'm gonna go with education opportunities.

That's a really good one 3nodding

Fashionable Consumer

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
Mostly for the fact that I am a female and able to live on my own, support myself, have opportunities in education/a successful career (even though I'll be paid less than a man, but that's a rant for another thread), and the fact that I can have sex without fear of pregnancy or disease.
The list goes on, but those are some immediate ones that come to mind

Hygienic Member

Tute Sweet
Hot tea within 5 minutes of stepping in the door on a rainy day.

It sounds stupid, but just having that means I must have clean running water that's easily accessible within my own home, electricity, my kettle (a kitchen gadget that only has one purpose), sugar, skimmed milk that I haven't collected from the cow myself, a fridge to keep the milk in, and of course, the tea itself, a non-essential luxury food item that I overpay for because I prefer the blend of a local independent tea shop.

And I do that every day, usually without even thinking how fortunate I am to have it all.
Excuse me, miss.
This sums it up perfectly.
yum_tea
Being free in some way, although we are still constrained by society... Also having money. That's always a wonderful aspect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff