Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a bad memory ._. I can't remember most stuff past 4-5 years old >.<

But... I do remember prior to that... my dad used to speak french... I remember him speaking to me in french...

And I remember this one time I was at the airport with my family and we were on a trip. I got seperated from my sister and I was crying, and this boy my age found me and helped me find her smile and... he gave me a kiss o.O I got my first kiss at age 5 XD
I'd say when this nasty kid vomitted on my hair in Pre-school way back when I still lived in Vietnam. Man, it was the worse day ever. sweatdrop
When I was one and a half years old and I was watching my dad paint his car in our garage
User Image
I think I was 2-3, and I was getting into the cupboard with all the pots ad pans and things. My mom took a picture, and today I still cherish it :3

My mom was big on pictures of my young childhood, I love revisiting my memories.

I love you;; and comments... Questing 500 of them...
When I was 2 years old, I was crawling around in the bathroom and I saw a broken glass on the floor, complete with my grandma's dentures. It scared the s**t out of me. Lol..
I tried to climb out of my crib, but got stuck at the top of the bars- I laid there, afraid and crying, for hours until someone found me.
my dad always told me not to run in the house... but i always did
when i was 2 i ran into a wall corner xD
so my earliest memory is a drive to the hospital with a bloody dish towel on my head >_>
I remember standing in a relatively shallow plastic kiddie pool when I was 2 or 3. The water came up to my chest. I was too fascinated by the water itself to actually move around much.

The best childhood memory I have is when I flooded the kitchen in our old house when I was 3 to make Spring River for my plastic cowboys and indians. My dad came up from working on motorcycles in the garage (the garage was downstairs relative to the kitchen) because he'd seen water splashing down the stairs. I remember him distinctly yelling, "********! The sink's clogged!" and stepping gingerly over to investigate. Damn skippy that sink was clogged... I put two containers of play-doh down it. Amazingly, I didn't get in trouble for it much. I was banned from the kitchen for a long time, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff