Welcome to Gaia! ::

As Siddhartha Gautama once said, life is suffering.

Adored Admirer

Madelhari
Pseudo-Onkelos
Everyone doesn't have a different reality. Everyone has a different perception of reality. Life is death.
Reality is relative.
emotion_bigheart

I'm not a solipsist.

Vicious Humorist

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
Life is a cereal.

Kindly Lunatic

Pseudo-Onkelos
I'm not a solipsist.
Is that a solipsist quote?
Hm.
I see it more as saying what you did, "Everyone has a different perception of reality."

Adored Admirer

Madelhari
Pseudo-Onkelos
I'm not a solipsist.
Is that a solipsist quote?
Hm.
I see it more as saying what you did, "Everyone has a different perception of reality."

Nah, those are my words. The way you said it made it seem like an idealist's view of reality, that it is a construct of the mind, rather than existing independently of the mind.

Kindly Lunatic

Pseudo-Onkelos
Nah, those are my words. The way you said it made it seem like an idealist's view of reality, that it is a construct of the mind, rather than existing independently of the mind.
I certainly did not mean it that way.

Prophet

You live to die and when you die people live 'cause they're happy you're gone.

Dangerous Roisterer

4,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Life is a struggle for survival against the chaotic forces of the universe.

Hygienic Member

maybe i'm missing you
Hahhaha. I wish I knew. I like to think it's about living how I want to or whatever. But, I don't know.
yum_tea
life is all about the experience and doing whatever makes you happy.

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Life is a characteristic that distinguishes objects that have signaling and self-sustaining processes from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased (death), or else because they lack such functions and are classified as inanimate.

User ImageUser Image
Life is money. emotion_awesome

Enduring Phantom

Life is a piece of toast: You can make it however you please, but any way you make it...that s**t's gone before you know what happened. Consumed in the blink of an eye. That's why you have to savor your toast while you have it; there isn't time to make another piece before you go.
that short span of time between conception and death; where we spend all of our times accumulating everything from knowledge to wealth to friendships to experiences, we search for meaning, then we grow old and frail and slowly lose all that we've accumulated, and die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff