Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello gaians:

Today I found myself asking this to my friends at college and they all answered differently. Only one of them actually asked me the same back, and with this I thought, why not ask the world? Considering that I am someone who is not really social, gaiaonline can sorta help me reach farther than expected.

What is the concept "life" to you?

Everyone has a different reality, therefore, concepts are different to ppl, such as family, certain foods etc etc etc...

No judgments from my part.

Love
Keishla

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cutie-Pie

User Image

I feel that it was once meant for us all to enjoy, until humans made everything about money. sad

User Image
Having a family and a loving partner which you can enjoy living happily with until you die of old age and being wrinkled.
As well as having the amount of money you're willing to want.
(I want trading back, give me your dang chickens for this lovely healthy cow)
Life is a temporary experience we were all thrown into against our will. No one knows for what reason so instead we make our own, or follow the reasons of others.
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

I feel that it was once meant for us all to enjoy, until humans made everything about money. sad

User Image

You know, Ive always wondered who invented such order. Who would want to make control out of something that was perfect?

Adored Admirer

Everyone doesn't have a different reality. Everyone has a different perception of reality. Life is death.

Familiar Poster

Pseudo-Onkelos
Everyone doesn't have a different reality. Everyone has a different perception of reality. Life is death.
hehehe life is a death sentence, a long dragged out one. It can also be comparable to an STD.

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
life feels like a milton bradley board game
Nothing but natures way to keep the meat fresh for a little bit.

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
zaptar13
Pseudo-Onkelos
hehehe life is a death sentence, a long dragged out one. It can also be comparable to an STD.

please compare?

Familiar Poster

the ambient soul
zaptar13
Pseudo-Onkelos

please compare?
Life and stds can both be acquired through sexual intercourse. and both you can't get rid of....well....Unless you're willing to take some very drastic measures.
for me?Having a stable family, hubby, job, house, and pets. Perhaps even a daughter (:

I'm not trying to find a "deeper" answer than that to the meaning of life. Because there isn't.

Hellraiser

the ambient soul
life feels like a milton bradley board game

Wow.
rofl

Kindly Lunatic

Pseudo-Onkelos
Reality is relative.
emotion_bigheart

Distinct Poster

A conundrum, that's both easy and hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items