Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
So let's say that there's someone you want to date, or at least get close with. Except they will lose memories of you and whatever friends they made. And this happens every week. What would you do?

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

Cut-that-b***h-off
Only time will tell.
Can you handle it?
Just like one of my chinese cartoons.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
This sounds like the scenario from an anime I watched called "One-Week Friends". It's exactly how the OP described it.

A boy likes a girl, but every week her memories reset and she can't remember. She's aware of it, so she doesn't have any friends because she always forgets her friends.

But anyway, if I was in that scenario, I would try time and time again and never falter. smile

Eloquent Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
On the bright side, if you ******** up, you can just wait a week to shake the Etch-a-Sketch.

I have horrible memory myself from constantly pushing things out of my head. I'm not so bad that it's a WEEKLY thing but I can only remember back to about 2 years back no matter what day of the century it is. Honestly, I take everyone as a complete package - Got Khron's? Poly Cystic Ovaries? Memory worse than mine? Kleptomania? LMS? TMJ? (I've dated girls with either a combo of these or at least one of these) Shouldn't matter so long as they love you in the end and you return the same favor.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Sounds like a 50 First Dates scenario. Honestly? I wouldn't date them. I wouldn't be able to handle the stress of it and the constant setbacks. I know my limits, and that's past my limit. Other folks are more persistent and can handle it. More power to them.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Reiko Iwamaru
This sounds like the scenario from an anime I watched called "One-Week Friends". It's exactly how the OP described it.

A boy likes a girl, but every week her memories reset and she can't remember. She's aware of it, so she doesn't have any friends because she always forgets her friends.

But anyway, if I was in that scenario, I would try time and time again and never falter. smile

Haha, that's EXACTLY where I got the scenario. XD

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Silver Highlights
Reiko Iwamaru

Haha, that's EXACTLY where I got the scenario. XD

AHAHA I KNEW IT. XDDD you're epic. >w>
For two years, I dated a girl who had memory loss issues. As minor as that problem was in comparison, that was hard enough; I couldn't date someone that OP has described.

Timid Sophomore

8,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Invisibility 100
Re watch one week friends, and use it as a guidebook.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

i think if you met that person online, then they are most definitely lying for attention.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items