Welcome to Gaia! ::

well lets see, I don't JUST hate emo kids, I hate any idiot teenager who thinks a stupid phase is a lifestyle. I hate that you kids think you are unique. and I especially hate that you kids whine and complain about your shitty lives when 99% of your problems are either really minuscule or made up.
little kids in Uganda watched their own parents slaughtered before their own eyes and THEY don't even complain as much as you do.
Sosaku35
so you say emos need to get a ******** life well i dont care if you are a perfect b***h emos have a life and not all emos cut emo wanna bes cut them selves the most or at leasttell about it. real emos like me have problems. we dont fucin whine all the damn time that is the wanna bes. why kick out all emos. we are emos not suicidal we dont try to kill our selves we use physical pain to ease our emotional pain if you cant stand it then just dont talk to us ok and what is really wrong with emos. we wear dark clothes, sometimes mabey cut, listen to sad music so it is us just leave us alone i have dealt with it for 4 years and have notsaid s**t till now so stop being mean to emos im am starting to crack and i am really pissed and my parents say it is because it is my friends when it is them and other people makeing fun of emos.

so stfu[bitches/size]

what's funny about this is that you're saying "leave us alone" buit then you go cry that "no one understands me" "I have no friends" do you know why? because you're pushing everyone away. no one wants to be friends with a whiny little b***h.
and as my sister always says: anyone who calls THEMSELVES an emo kid, is a total and utter loser. that's like a homosexual calling themselves a f**
Koji_magyar
well lets see, I don't JUST hate emo kids, I hate any idiot teenager who thinks a stupid phase is a lifestyle. I hate that you kids think you are unique. and I especially hate that you kids whine and complain about your shitty lives when 99% of your problems are either really minuscule or made up.
little kids in Uganda watched their own parents slaughtered before their own eyes and THEY don't even complain as much as you do.

Hmmm...quite true. I second that. stare
thats what im wondering. some people need to realize that maybe its because of them, that "different" people are "different". kinda like the reason my best friend tried to kill herself
I just don't like people who have an apathetic attitude about everything except their own problems. Depression isn't "cool". Cutting yourself isn't "cool". Acting like a selfish brat whose problems are the only ones that matter really pisses me off. Compared to what some people have to go through, most emo kids' problems are laughable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff