Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:

Because you know every single emo in the world.

Hehe... I like this quote >_>.
Not every single emo in the world acts the way you morons would like to believe they do. When I read things that people like you have said about emos in other threads, it aggrivates me to no end.
When you jackasses talk about how it is so stupid that they label themselves, and you're complaining about how all the emos
- "Whine a lot."
- "Pretend to want to kill themselves but they don't know how." ( I agree with another post; it honestly isn't that hard to kill yourself. Think about things before you share them with other people, hmm? :])
and all this other s**t... you're labeling them -.-..

I laugh at most of you :]
I'm sorry that some other people's lives aren't as great as yours, and that they don't live their life like you do. It really must suck to be you, assholes, not having the world set to your opinions.
Sosaku35
Please tell me what emos have done to deserve the hatred they get it is wrong we should stop picking on people and love them for who they are because the school murders are because peole crack and dont want to here how they look or act they already know so please stop picking on Homosexuals, Overweight people, emos, goths, geeks, nerds, band kids, or what whoeverelse you pick on now try this for one week and see what happens ok it is a test not a demand.

School shootings (which I assume are what you're referring to) are not entirely due to people being picked on. If that were the case, then every student would walk into school with a gun and shoot people. But the don't. Why? The people who crack and start killing people have a high level of mental instability to begin with. Generally, they don't need much to set them off; and they don't have to be bullied in order to be set off.

Grandiloquence
thebocesman
Ghosty Pie
Its because you shop at Hot Topic.

*facepalms*

What idiot gave you the right to use a keyboard?

The same ones that let stores like Hot Topic sell shitty quality clothes for so much money?

As well as the ones who think that shopping at Hot Topic makes them anti-Ambercrombie. stare

smile autumn
what do i have against emo kids?
-one guy literally fought me for a pair of size 5 pants
-they make people who have serious problems look like fakers
-they whine. A LOT. Other people just suck it up but emo kids beat things to death.
-They pretend to want to kill themselves but they don't even know how.

ILU. heart

People who fake it only help to continue the stigma of depression, make many people think that illnesses such as depression are not real, and, as a result, the people who actually need help don't get it as often as they should.

deareliza
Emo Killed PUNK!!!!!!!

Actually, the original form of Emo grew out of the Punk Movement, as a softer, less violent movement.

The death of Joey Ramone killed Punk.
Feline Influence
The death of Joey Ramone killed Punk.

haha aww, I heart you.
CoH Soul Savior
Quote:

Not every single emo in the world acts the way you morons would like to believe they do. When I read things that people like you have said about emos in other threads, it aggrivates me to no end.
When you jackasses talk about how it is so stupid that they label themselves, and you're complaining about how all the emos
- "Whine a lot."
- "Pretend to want to kill themselves but they don't know how." ( I agree with another post; it honestly isn't that hard to kill yourself. Think about things before you share them with other people, hmm? :])

I'm sorry that some other people's lives aren't as great as yours, and that they don't live their life like you do. It really must suck to be you, assholes, not having the world set to your opinions.

Haha...I love how you think that all (or even most) emo kids have serious problems. Many of the people who lable themselves as emo are middle class teenagers, who listen My Chemical Romance, wear Hot Topic almost exclusively, are in love with eyeliner, and wear their hair (often dyed black) in their faces.

This, and emo does not make (although it could be argued that these things could make a neo-emo).

Sure, there are those who classify themselves as (or appear to be) emo who actually have more problems than getting a poor grade on a test, but the bulk do not. That's what pisses people off.

I can't speak for everyone, but when emo kids are being spoken of, people generally referr to the ones they know, most of whom are not truly emo (when thinking of the original form of the subculture).
Ok when i was in high school there was no emo kids, only metal heads and punks, there wore there misfits jackets with there pink and black mohawks and they went to concerts, they were not cry babies but pissed off anarchists, When you see a high school now you cant tell what is an emo kid and what is a punk kid, seriously i never heard of emos till like 03 that is when they became everywhere it seems.

Hot topic has my band shirts i like, and my bestfriend works there so i get a discount heart
Feline Influence

Grandiloquence
thebocesman
Ghosty Pie

*facepalms*

The same ones that let stores like Hot Topic sell shitty quality clothes for so much money?

As well as the ones who think that shopping at Hot Topic makes them anti-Ambercrombie. stare

...People think that? rofl
Feline Influence
CoH Soul Savior
Quote:

- "Whine a lot."

Haha...I love how you think that all (or even most) emo kids have serious problems. Many of the people who lable themselves as emo are middle class teenagers, who listen My Chemical Romance, wear Hot Topic almost exclusively, are in love with eyeliner, and wear their hair (often dyed black) in their faces.

This, and emo does not make (although it could be argued that these things could make a neo-emo).

Sure, there are those who classify themselves as (or appear to be) emo who actually have more problems than getting a poor grade on a test, but the bulk do not. That's what pisses people off.

I can't speak for everyone, but when emo kids are being spoken of, people generally referr to the ones they know, most of whom are not truly emo (when thinking of the original form of the subculture).

I only agree with you on part of that. O_o
I know there's a lot of ******** people who think that being emo is cool, and have no reason to be acting "emo" or whatever. I even have a friend who would love nothing more than to fit in with other emos I know. It annoys me to no end, and I was not saying that all emos have problems. I was saying that it is agitating when people label emos as posers o_O.
And it also makes me laugh that you were talking about listening to My Chemical Romance. Listening to that band (who happen to be one of my favorite ones O_o) does not make you emo. There's also nothing wrong with Hot Topic either. It's one of the whole reasons I go to the mall. No one ever said Hot Topic was a store for EVERYONE to enjoy. :]
Grandiloquence
Feline Influence

Grandiloquence
thebocesman
Ghosty Pie

*facepalms*

...People think that? rofl

Yes, and it's hilarious how pissed off they get when you tell them that Hot Topic and Ambercrombie are owned by the same company.

I thought that was common knowlage.
CoH Soul Savior
Feline Influence
CoH Soul Savior
Quote:

- "Whine a lot."

I only agree with you on part of that. O_o
I know there's a lot of ******** people who think that being emo is cool, and have no reason to be acting "emo" or whatever. I even have a friend who would love nothing more than to fit in with other emos I know. It annoys me to no end, and I was not saying that all emos have problems. I was saying that it is agitating when people label emos as posers o_O.
And it also makes me laugh that you were talking about listening to My Chemical Romance. Listening to that band (who happen to be one of my favorite ones O_o) does not make you emo. There's also nothing wrong with Hot Topic either. It's one of the whole reasons I go to the mall. No one ever said Hot Topic was a store for EVERYONE to enjoy. :]

Quote:
Many of the people who lable themselves as emo are middle class teenagers, who listen My Chemical Romance, wear Hot Topic almost exclusively, are in love with eyeliner, and wear their hair (often dyed black) in their faces.

Apparently, you missed that part.

I never said that there is anything wrong with Hot Topic; I quite enjoy their inexpensive band shirts. However, the problem is that many emo kids think that wearing those belted pants, and various black articles of clothing makes them look emo if it comes from Hot Topic. Emo has nothing to do with specific stores/brands. It also doesn't really have anything to do with the colour black, but that isn't as big of a deal, in my eyes.

If you want to continue arguing, read thoroughly.
CoH Soul Savior
Quote:

- "Whine a lot."

Thank you for backing me up with the "it's not that hard to kill youself".
247dancerbaby247
CoH Soul Savior
Quote:

- "Whine a lot."

Thank you for backing me up with the "it's not that hard to kill youself".

Uh, don't mention it? >.>
CoH Soul Savior -- Thank you, finally someone here who makes a sensible statement.

I don't mean that like I think everybody else in here is an ignorant dumbass [[ But I may have seen one or two.. ]]. xD

Don't take it personally, I'm pretty much kidding.

But I still believe that it's pretty silly to hate people so much over a stupid label. Seriously, you guys talk about people--not as individuals, but as groups, and almost like seperate species--and all-out hate them just because they view the world differently than you do. I see the guy's point, maybe people wouldn't be so pissed off over nothing, if people quit hating others just because it seems to be the new "cool" today. [[Which I find a bit ironic seeing as this whole "emo" ideal seemed pretty popular to conform towards as well. ]] I like the comparison of Abercrombie to Hot Topic: People will choose one side, thinking it makes them automatically opposite to and against the other. No. Just..No. Seriously, Lol think about it.

I understand that this is a simple part of everyday life--to be judged by what you choose to believe in--but that doesn't exactly justify going out of your way just to test someone else's will-power and strength. Some people are more sensitive than others, that's just the way it is, people that actually pay attention to their good friends should know this: some can take criticism and bad jokes better than others, and in different ways.

Feline Influence -- Yay! This people makes some senses too! :3

I mean, I don't like how people pretend to hate life sooo much over nothing either, but I generally learn to ignore it too. It's their choice, if that's how they wanna' waste their life, more power to them. I don't bother people as long as they leave me alone, and avoid trampling on my beliefs or friends. Life's better that way. I don't hate uselessly to be cool, whether that be life in general, or the people that do. [[ Or pretend to. ]] How un-cool and awesome is that? Heh, wow, totally not "in" to be yourself anymore, is it?

[[ Haha! BOOM. Big posty. ]] ^^;
I don't hate a certain group of people. I just can't stand whiners. Unfortunately the majority of them fall into the 'emo' category. Hell, I don't care for cliques 'cause I'm not in high school anymore, but comparing them to jocks, the emo wins with the whole "woe is me, life sucks and no one understands me".

But then again, that's just about every teenager in the US. So it's more of the individual's personality rather than what they wear. I could care less if the guys are trying to look like trannies, but that attitude they take on is enough to make me want to break their face in.
Lilikka
It happens. That's life. You either deal with it, or you don't.

Protip: If you act like it doesn't bug you, the people teasing you will stop. They only do it to get a reaction out of you. If you give them a reaction they're not expecting, they won't do it anymore.

I have to disagree,
I ignored taunting for about a month and a half, and they continued to do it.
Like he's saying, I cracked, but I didn't kill anyone.

I just called the girl the "N" word and she hit me.
So we both had good excuses for our parents for fighting.
I got the she hit me first, she got the she called me a racial name.
I'm not so sure you understand what I mean with the Abercrombie vs. Hot Topic thing.

First of all: Not just "jocks" shop at Abercrombie, just like not just "emos" shop at Hot Topic. I honestly can't wait until Highschool's over for me...-___- Way too much drama bullshit.

Second: people get all "I hate myself, my life, and everyone around me", at least once in their lifetime regardless of their personality or their outlook on life. It's just the way life is. It doesn't seem too right to discriminate just because of the way some people choose to deal with it. I mean, some people are in serious mental pain, others want attention, but is it right for you or me to judge who is who?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff