Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please tell me what emos have done to deserve the hatred they get it is wrong we should stop picking on people and love them for who they are because the school murders are because peole crack and dont want to here how they look or act they already know so please stop picking on Homosexuals, Overweight people, emos, goths, geeks, nerds, band kids, or what whoeverelse you pick on now try this for one week and see what happens ok it is a test not a demand.

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
It happens. That's life. You either deal with it, or you don't.

Protip: If you act like it doesn't bug you, the people teasing you will stop. They only do it to get a reaction out of you. If you give them a reaction they're not expecting, they won't do it anymore.
Its because you shop at Hot Topic.
i know its life but tehy can still stop

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Or you could always not care if they stop or not and just get on with your life. You can't control other people, but you can control your own actions.
A very appropriate saying I would like to quote right now is, "You were given this life because you're strong enough to live it."
And besides, screw what other people think or say if it's really affecting you so much. Ignore them and just have fun doing whatever you want in life.

Anyway, all of those stereotypes/labels you just named that you claim get picked on? That's not true. Only the less confident ones do. Nobody cares if you're nerdy or overweight or gay, as long as you yourself don't care. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. 3nodding
I don't target emos. I don't really like them either though. Then again, I don't really like anyone who enjoys slapping labels onto themselves.

At any rate, ******** em. If it bugs you so much, ignore it. It's probably not going to get any better. And for all we know, they do it just so you will start threads like these.
how many times do i have to say it i just want everyone to try. not stop completly just one week. please try.
Ghosty Pie

*facepalms*

What idiot gave you the right to use a keyboard?
thebocesman
Ghosty Pie

*facepalms*

What idiot gave you the right to use a keyboard?

The same ones that let stores like Hot Topic sell shitty quality clothes for so much money?
Sosaku35
how many times do i have to say it i just want everyone to try. not stop completly just one week. please try.
This isn't a petition, it's a discussion.
Although I agree with you, people will always do this. They will fight, hate, and make fun of people who are different than their own "norm" because they feel scared or just feel like making themselves feel better.
It's horrible, yes, but that's the way things go. The best thing you can do it just accept it and not let it get to you at all.

I'll also quote Saralyn because what she said sums it all up. 4laugh

Quote:
All of those stereotypes/labels you just named that you claim get picked on? That's not true. Only the less confident ones do. Nobody cares if you're nerdy or overweight or gay, as long as you yourself don't care. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
what do i have against emo kids?
-one guy literally fought me for a pair of size 5 pants
-they make people who have serious problems look like fakers
-they whine. A LOT. Other people just suck it up but emo kids beat things to death.
-They pretend to want to kill themselves but they don't even know how.
Sosaku35
Please tell me what emos have done to deserve the hatred they get it is wrong we should stop picking on people and love them for who they are because the school murders are because peole crack and dont want to here how they look or act they already know so please stop picking on Homosexuals, Overweight people, emos, goths, geeks, nerds, band kids, or what whoeverelse you pick on now try this for one week and see what happens ok it is a test not a demand.

I will pick on whoever the hell I want to when I deem them of doing something worthy enough to the point where I will call them out on it. I don't pick on people for no reason, just because you're gay, fat, a geek, nerd, a band kid, goth or emo, doesn't mean anything to me. You do something or say something dumb, I'll call you out on it.

Emo people do nothing but b***h about how their lives suck as they ride in their mom's minivan. They act like they're life is the worst ever. They write bad poetry (if your poem rhymes cat and hat, it sucks). Not to mention that they try to scare people by acting dark all the time. I've got news for you, you try to be dark around me, I will one up your sorry a**. They talk about how they would like to slit somebodies throat and watch them as they die, my response is "Yeah, well I like to snap puppies necks and do sexual things to the bodies afterwards." You know what their response always is? "OMG! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?! THAT'S TERRIBLE!" (truth: I don't actually do that, I say it to make a point that they aren't as hardcore as they think they are).

Fact of the manner is, if anybody is going to do something stupid, I don't care who they are, they'll get called out on it. They attack me, or threaten me, I have no problem beating their a** or calling them out on their threat. Basically, most kids deserve it. They just aren't able to process that what they are saying has negative reprecussions because of the school counselors telling them their whole life that "They're just jealous of you" or some other load of bullshit along those lines. If you would just not say or do the stupid a** things you do that nobody likes, 90% of the population at your school will leave you alone.
Emos
I don't hate emos. I just hate the stereotypical emo attitude. The people with that attitude annoy me and concern me at the same time. I don't like the idea that some people think that it is cool to hate life. I had a shitty childhood that I really don't wanna discuss, but I got away from the person who was causing all my problems. I could have done something stupid when I thought I wasn't gonna escape from that but I didn't. Since I have a better environment now I realize that I'm glad I didn't do that.
I'm fine with the emos that DON'T cut themselves.
Fat people
I don't hate fat people. Some of my friends are fat. However I am sick and tired of hearing people say "fat people have more curves."
This irritates me because I am skinny and I have a very nice figure thank you very much. Just because your skinny doesn't mean your flat (either in the chest area or the behind).
There are skinny people who are fortunate enough to naturally have a D cup.
There are skinny people who are fortunate enough to own large firm behinds.
There are fat people who are not so well developed in the chest area.
There are fat people who basically have no a**.
Gays
I don't hate gays. (as long as they don't hit on me). I have bi friends who think that just because their bi they have the right to treat other girls in a way that would send any straight guy to jail. Just because your gay or bi or a lesbian doesn't give you the right to harass me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff