Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Borg

People turn into chinchillas.

Horny chinchillas.
xXPaperHeartCutXx
I used to get really really angry and hit things, and light things on fire.
I'm glad I grew up.

Same here, Id also think about killing said person who wronged me.

Thankfully, I learned how to, "Chill the ******** out, maan.."
when I'm upset I usually just want to go to bed. And I usually do. >_>

Shy Conversationalist

10,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Almighty Toilet Plungerre
when I'm upset I usually just want to go to bed. And I usually do. >_>

Yeah, that makes sense. When I don't want to deal with things, I usually sleep.
But I end up being pissed off that I wasted my day like that, so it doesn't really end well. xP
When I get upset I try to hide my emotions and keep my feelings bottled up inside me. Then the feelings build and build until they turn into blind rage and when that happens I become extremely violent. It's why I try to avoid situations that make me mad, because I know I could get so angry I could kill a person and not regret it.
When I get upset, I mope around alot. I abuse myself quite harshly mentally. It really sucks.
I usually just mope, think negative thoughts, or just write them out.
When I get upset I usually just do whatever I can to make it better.
Either that or cry.
I'd hit things, but I'm not usually in the mood to clean up the mess.
:/
Going to bed also helps.
i start to act realy calm and kinda passive agresive and end up blowing up on some random person that hasent done anything to me
... I cry.
And then sleep.
Then I wake up thinking that I was completely ridiculous for crying and sleeping, then I get mad at myself, and the cycle commences.
xD Pathetic.
... It usually ends when my Mum drags me out of bed.
... >>;
I withdraw, and I think constantly. It's odd because I think REALLY clearly when I am upset, and really deeply, vs. being complacent. My eyes get more of a blue color to them, and the outsides of the irises get really dark.

Millionaire

when i get upset i go in my room and cut myself.
When I was a child everytime I did something wrong, or got my parents mad they would push me into this small little closet that had nothing in there and it was pitch dark. I would have to sit in there for more than an hour.

So everytime I get upset with somebody or with myself I always lock myself in a very dark room and just think. When I'm upset my thoughts are very clear so I usually just sit in the dark.... and think.
foo-foo tina
User Image
I cry and my eyes go turqiouse on me. Nothing unsual.

I remember, when I was young though ( like, 8 ) I would think of pancakes for some reason everytime I cried.

User Image

heyy, my eye do that turquoise thing too.
I bite stuff. Don't ask, because I have no idea why.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff