Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Played Push-of-War...
With a stick...
Against a rabbit...

User Image
end of the years big tests,when break came, people had food and started a food fight outside. rofl
Welll....a group of sixth graders all broke into song during lunch....singing barbie girl.....in front of the princible.
Didn't go to school today, though i know there were parents there setting up for after prom.
The campus cops were chasing after some little Asian kid trying to illegally collect money to save the world--not even kidding.
This is why I love college.
We did have school today.
ummmm....
career day
and state testing
pretty boring
I was chased by a 25 foot giant today. Then I peed myself.

Fluffy Snacker

15,375 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Friendly 100
Someone I know accidentally set off the fire alarm playing with a lighter.
Much of a Raggy day... I was bleeding from my v****a :0

Sparkly Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
I didn't have school today.

Battle of the Flowers Parade.
The Pretzel Baker
The campus cops were chasing after some little Asian kid trying to illegally collect money to save the world--not even kidding.
This is why I love college.

Sorry that was me.. redface

Nah, just joking.
Anways, at my school, this kid brought a BB gun to school and then said that he's going to have a massacre at our school, laughed evily, and then it shot out bubbles. -.- And I got all scared running away screaming "CALL THE POLICE! LET US OUT! WE'RE GOING TO DIE! AHH!" I even ended up getting crutches *shrugs*
High-kid and I drank the nastiest smoothies known to my taste buds. I hate Nutrition & Wellness...
Then the half-retarded cheerleader [how cliche] didn't even know what vanilla was.
sharpie fight, lol my arms have writing all over it.
Well, last night the ITS kids had a lock-in overnight at school. We pretty much stayed in our head honchos class, except when we were out running around the campus. We played ******** hide and seek, freeze tage, zombie, and werewolf. We also got to watch Noise Off, Labrynth, and Moulin Rouge. Also, we set up little tea parties in our principle and vice principle's offices. (My Little Pony tea party for the vice principle, Barbie for the principle.) It was so much fun, even though I slept for like, two hours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff