Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Detective

Okay.

1. I have six siblings, and I am the second youngest.
2. I absolutely can't stand strawberries.... ewww.
3. I have a massive collection of porcelain dolls.
4. I have a pink stuffed dog whom I got as a gift from my best friend and I called him Edgar.
5. I don't have a driver's liscense so I take my bicycle everywhere.

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I subconsciously store information about everyone I come into contact with on Gaia. All information--everything from kinds of items their avatar wears to their debate/discussion tactics.

I really hate it. I want my head space used for music and German lessons, not random crap about people I don't even want to know. neutral

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
1. I collect fossils - loose crinoid segments are my favorite and I have bunches I found while living on the shore of Lake Michigan.
2. I really seriously hate doing dishes. Like it sucks. Give me any other chore and I'd happily do it.
3. I'm a dabbler. I have a passable amount of talent in many activities, but I'm not really an expert in any.
4. I was born during the totality of a lunar eclipse. I don't think it means anything but it's neat regardless.
5. My favorite food would have to be blackberries.
1) I'm shy. It doesn't seem like it if you actually met me but because i'm used to making the first move and breaking the ice i hide it well.

2) I sort of get off by sending pics.

3) I have insomnia.

4) I enjoy shopping.

5) I can't go a day without listening to music.

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Meh.
I'll just post ten random facts.

1. I'm still terrified of the dark.

2. When I was a kid, I lived in a house that had a lot of "evil" to it.
It's not something I ever want to live in or witness again.

3. I hate flowers because they die, but I'm a sucker for the fake white roses with the water drops
made from glue and stick those in my hair and pose with them a lot.

4. Even though I'm extremely self-conscious of myself, I'm also extremely vain.
It is quite annoying that those two opposites can coexist and although I'm better than I was last
year, I am trying to accept myself.

5. Even though I love and adore my s.o. now, when we first met and were fwb he used to get on my
nerves a ton and I was convinced that I would never love again after what my ex put me through
and rejected him twice.

6. I'm an absolute sucker for puns.
The more stupid they are, the better.

7. Even though I dress "alternative" or "gothic" (usually labled by people who don't know what the
******** they're talking about) I'm actually into all kinds of music and culture, not one specific
thing. It annoys the hell out of me when people stereotype and think because someone dresses a certain way they can't be open minded or decent.

8. 80's Pop will always have a special place in my heart.

9. My idol is Lady Gaga and I'm halfway in love with her.

10. Even though I'm twenty years old, I still have yet to be to a concert.
I want my first concert to involve Mushroomhead because they've been a big part of my life
since I was thirteen and their music helped me get through a lot.

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

1. if people accidentally touch me, i immediately wipe the spot that was touched
2. if i feel myself step on a crack with one foot, i have to use the same pressure on the other foot and step on another crack. sometimes i can't get the pressure right so i have to keep stepping on cracks until i finally get frustrated and give up crying
3. i like to know a little bit about everything. one time i memorized the first 100 digits of pi just because. and i also started teaching myself braille because why not
4. when i was in elementary, my brother and i used to prank call this car insurance business all the time (like, several times per day for a couple weeks). i signed my cousin up for it using her name and a bunch of random information and almost faced fraud charges D: scared me straight and i've never prank called anyone ever again
5. i'm a pro-life vegetarian and i think pro-choice vegetarians are complete hypocrites

Defensive Gatekeeper

12,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm in a wheel chair and have been for most of my life.
My spine was crushed because I wore my seat belt wrong.
I didn't start kindergarten till after thanksgiving.
I was at UVA the same time Christopher Reeve was.
I meet him, his wife, and son during a book signing for his book Still Me.
I've been in a helicopter and ambulance all in the same day.
When I was in elementary one year my bus caught on fire and another year it slid off the road during a snow storm.
I'm scared of fire heights and stairs.
I've been to Texas twice, once with my grandparents and once with my parents.
I've been in the news paper several times growing up.
I don't have the ball of my right hip thanks to a stage four pressure ulcer and a bone infection.
If some one touches my back I freak out, I wouldn't even let my parents touch it growing up.
I've been with my bf for almost 6 years and he's the only one I've ever dated.
My friends came to me for dating advice and fallowed it in high school even though at that time I never dated.
I could of gotten away with murder in high school, the teachers thought I could do no wrong.

Heroic Mage

1. I can quote pretty much any passage from the Hitchhiker's Guide book series...and the movie.
2. I have Delayed Sleep Phase syndrome
3. I judge parents by the names they give their children
4. I married my brother's best friend
5. My dad wanted to name me Patricia, after his friend who was a convicted murderer.

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tipsy 100
Faerie Dreams
1. I'm married with one child and gonna try to have another.
2. I grew up in a super country town with one stoplight.
3. My dad is a straight up hippie, and I'm pretty much exactly like him.
4. I like the 1920s housewife in pearls husband come home from work to a freshly cooked meal kinda life
5. I love hockey, 23 years straight in the playoffs yeah!
#5 - Yay Red Wings!!!! smile

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tipsy 100
Well, seeing as I haven't been on in well over a year, I doubt anyone knows anything about me...

1. I have 2 dogs, a cat, a hedgehog, and a tiger salamander. My dogs are a Belgian Teruvean mix and a pitbull mix. smile

2. I am a special education teacher, but I'm trying to decide if this is what I want to do with my life forever. I love the kids, but hate the politics that come with the job.

3. I am married to a police officer - he's my first and only love of almost 10 years.

4. We moved across the country (from Michigan to New Mexico) and I still get very homesick almost 3 years later.

5. I absolutely love rainy/stormy/snowy days. We don't get many of them here in NM, so it's a major treat when we do.

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Mmm. Not sure.

Well one I guess would be that I'm a now a pinterest addict.

Two. I like going through wedding magazines cause it's full of things I like. Pretty dresses, cakes, sweet looking places to visit and models to make fun of because only half of them look happy and they're supposed to be selling "You're happiest day, ever!" I really enjoy mocking unhappy looking models with stupid hair dos and making up things they look like they're thinking. "I wonder if it's too late to do his best man?" (I do the same with animals in pictures)

Three. I can remember entire conversations with people. Exact words even. I can recall generally almost everything I've ever read or watched. And if I've forgotten it only takes a few keys words and then it comes back. But I've forgotten pizza I was reheating in the microwave, I routinely forget about the supper I'm making if I leave the kitchen at all. And I'm often losing things like cloths, windex bottles, cell phone, my car.

Four. I have a bamboo plant. Don't know what kind but it was tiny when I got it, but it's like up to my tits now.

Five. I still want to be a mermaid.
that's cool. i've heard of the cancer bats before. i think they've played at mavericks in ottawa.

1. i didn't leave the country once until i was 24 (and the first time was to beijing)
2. i started school in french immersion. my parents switched me out by second grade partly because we moved and partly because i asked them to. it would've be a non-issue had we not eventually moved to ottawa, but working in a bilingual city without being fluent in french is a huge pain in the a**. the limited opportunities for work, school, and even volunteering are very frustrating, so i wish they would have been more firm with me and kept me in immersion.
3. my family is poor. we have the basics, but little else. (dad's a pastor and mum doesn't work.)
4. my boyfriend and i plan to settle in BC as soon as life allows it (i.e., as soon as it makes financial sense). i've been almost everywhere in canada, and i gotta say vancouver island is the s**t! every time i visit i ask myself why i haven't moved here yet (i'm in town for easter).
5. without a predictable weekly schedule (regular work hours or school) i'm a total insomniac. i can't remember a time it wasn't a problem for me. summer tends to turn me into a zombie.

Dapper Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hans My Hedgehog
Track01_Rebuild

2. Not including crossing the state border to visit my family 1-2 times a year, 95% or more of my out of state (and out of country) traveling is to go to Nine Inch Nails concerts. I have traveled 12 hours on a bus, crossing 4 states, for a 2-show weekend.

I went to my first NIN concert in November. It was the most amazing thing. I can see why you would travel extensively to see those shows.

I WENT TO MY FIRST NIN CONCERT BACK IN NOVEMBER TOO.

CREEPY.

That's awesome tho.

Hellraiser

Petrosoap
that's cool. i've heard of the cancer bats before. i think they've played at mavericks in ottawa.

1. i didn't leave the country once until i was 24 (and the first time was to beijing)
2. i started school in french immersion. my parents switched me out by second grade partly because we moved and partly because i asked them to. it would've be a non-issue had we not eventually moved to ottawa, but working in a bilingual city without being fluent in french is a huge pain in the a**. the limited opportunities for work, school, and even volunteering are very frustrating, so i wish they would have been more firm with me and kept me in immersion.
3. my family is poor. we have the basics, but little else. (dad's a pastor and mum doesn't work.)
4. my boyfriend and i plan to settle in BC as soon as life allows it (i.e., as soon as it makes financial sense). i've been almost everywhere in canada, and i gotta say vancouver island is the s**t! every time i visit i ask myself why i haven't moved here yet (i'm in town for easter).
5. without a predictable weekly schedule (regular work hours or school) i'm a total insomniac. i can't remember a time it wasn't a problem for me. summer tends to turn me into a zombie.

I live close to van island
So excite

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas