Welcome to Gaia! ::

This sounds weird, I know, but I recently stumbled upon a survey. It was about the shape of everyone's heads! I checked it out, considering that I HATE the shape of my head, but it was interesting. It said that the shape of your head/face actually reflects on what your personality is like, and studies show that in most cases, it's true! So, according to this, what does the shape of your head mean, do you agree with it, and if not, what shape do you think describes you? Tell stories/whatever.

Shapes of Heads:
- Heart-shaped: You're crazy, wacky, and somtimes immature. You like to have a good time, but there are also times when you are very serious, and just want to be alone. Every now and then, you'd rather stay home, but you also are the life of the party!

- Round: You have many goals for your life, and probably like being the center of attention! Like the heart-shaped face, you also have crazy and serious sides of you. You find yourself to either like mornings, nights, or both. Most round-shaped faces like staying up late, and find it not to be a struggle.

- Oval: The oval face is healthy, and usually thin. You probably like going out doors and being lively. You're a natural at sports! Whatever it is you do (sports, dancing, etc.) you like moving around and producing lotsaaa sweat.

- Square:
You are the most dark and mysterious of the faces. You can be nice, but you are sometimes argumentative and mean. Your motto is probably "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer," and you're not afriad to get in people's faces!

My shape is round/heart-shaped, and it describes me a LOT.
Vague enough descriptions?
SaviorRedux
Vague enough descriptions?
I didn't make it. It was in my local newspaper. xD
Add this one:

Flat
When you have headdesk'd way too much in your time, or have a very slippy floor. Very common amongst computer users.

XD

But now your head shape has a meaning?! What next? The size of your pen!s?
But thanks for posting that! Very.....interesting..... rofl
SoraNoMika
Add this one:

Flat
When you have headdesk'd way too much in your time, or have a very slippy floor. Very common amongst computer users.

XD

But that does have meaning!!! It totally determines how attractive a guy is. Duh.
LittleEcho12
SoraNoMika
Add this one:

Flat

XD

But that does have meaning!!! It totally determines how attractive a guy is. Duh.
Everyone probably thinks I'm extremely stupid for believing it, and it's so weird, but I guess I do. Nowadays, though, magazines and things like that are coming up with stupid s**t. On the Tyra Show they said that you're "born gay" and certain features are more likely in homosexuals than in straight people. I think it's really stupid. I don't know. It describes me, so maybe it does for others, too. Don't think I'm a physco!
I don't. People think up all sorts of categories and s**t. We like to put ourselves in them. But they are pretty damn vague.

And I do believe people are born gay, but that stuff about traits being more likely has got to be complete and utter s**t.
LittleEcho12
SoraNoMika
Add this one:

Flat

XD

Lol, good point.
And before that is the size of his feet rofl

But my face is round, and it describes me pretty well.
LittleEcho12
I don't. People think up all sorts of categories and s**t. We like to put ourselves in them. But they are pretty damn vague.

And I do believe people are born gay, but that stuff about traits being more likely has got to be complete and utter s**t.

I know! I feel the exact same way. For some reason I'm really interested in all the tests on blogthings.com and everything, and they seem real, but maybe it's just me? I don't know. Maybe I was dropped on my head or something. That would explain a lot. xD
though i have never believed in this sort of thing, i think i was told i am heart shaped. i guess i would be the more serious side most of the time.
That's interesting. I'm heart-shaped. 3nodding
how about when it looks deflated? i saw a picture of a kid that was born without the left half his brain and his head looks like a semi-deflated balloon. it was creepy and sad at the same time

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
I have an oval face shape. I am not thin or healthy(though I'm working on it), I hate sports, and I have anhidrosis so I am not physically capable of sweating.

So I call BS.
Oval here, I'm not sporty. :]
I'm round..and it explains me. I love staying up at night and I find it easy..so..yeah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff