Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Cause you can't take 'em when you're gone, now can you? Discuss alone, death, dying, life, and how they relate to each other.

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

I want to be buried with all my comic books, my x-box, all my games and a complete D&D kit.

In case the ******** Egyptians were on to something and Jesus wants to play D&D with me ):
Velvet Overkill
I want to be buried with all my comic books, my x-box, all my games and a complete D&D kit.

In case the ******** Egyptians were on to something and Jesus wants to play D&D with me ):

That would be the s**t.

Explain to me, though, about making your little representation on the internet a member of the opposite sex thing. I never figured out why people do that.

Adored Admirer

"Let death and exile, and all other things which appear terrible be daily before your eyes, but chiefly death, and you will never entertain any abject thought, nor too eagerly covet anything." - Epictetus

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
An uninterrupted death.
Demyan The Devil
An uninterrupted death.

Smooth.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I don't give a s**t about that, really.
We're never alone ^^

Death is just a new beginning.

I want to have a tree planted over where I am buried.
So when the tree goes, it is my body that is fertilizing it.
In this way, it is as if I am living inside of the tree :]

I want it to be a Willow Tree, but I'm not entirely sure yet.
I'm gonna be throwing money in the air.
It means I adopt kids, no wife, and leave all my money to them for school.
Something I don't need to worry about.
when you're dead you're dead so... ?

Dapper Genius

Velvet Overkill

I hear Jesus has a sick MohamMad berserker build, and that he likes curved swords.

Dangerous Roisterer

4,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dying is going to suck. Even if there are people there they can't save you or make it better. I'd rather have no one with me. It would be easier to let go and become unconscious if I wasn't trying to hold onto anything.
I just look to Bill Hicks, he has some pretty cool ideas on stuff like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff