Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was just wondering what do you want to do after you graduate highschool/college.
Personally I want to explore the world and go to Europe and Iserland and Asia and just eveywhere!!!
-tinypieP rofl
Psssh... me got no money. stare
Finally finish one of my novels and try to get my career on track.

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I want to explore Europe too. biggrin Get some college in, get the job I want, and after that... I'm on gods good humor....
I want to travel and get high a lot.
And become completely devoted to my art work.

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
I want to be a teacher. And then get married, and then go to Italy for a honeymoon.

..That'd be nice. <3
Apparently its spending sixteen hours a day maintaining Bradleys, dealing with utter nonsense and bullshit, and getting paid less than minimum wage while not doing what I signed up to do.
LouieRae
I want to explore Europe too. biggrin Get some college in, get the job I want, and after that... I'm on gods good humor....

tee hee! I guess I don't know what I want to do after I explore the world but I could take what I learn from it and help the world. Yea I'm a go green ditsy tree hugger dirt worshiper deal with it!!! But right now I'm learning spanish and am going to learn french next year yay me!!!
-tinypieP rofl

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
Go to university. Study psychology.
oOllamaOo
Go to university. Study psychology.

awesome you know my couselor said I'd be a good therapist/physcologist it was a job I never thought of having... I know who cares totally random...
-tinypiep rofl
LouieRae

It's really not that interesting. Denmark, the Czech Republic, Germany, and Italy are the only countries with s**t to do/see. France is full of s**t bags, especially in Paris, that make the entire visit totally not worthwhile. Switzerland is okay. England has its moments, but its expensive as s**t. The smaller countries are pretty cool, but there's not much to really do there. Great food though, and cheap too. Maybe its my own bias, but I don't know why everyone thinks Europe is so great. I liked the Horn of Africa a lot more.
Go party. rofl rofl rofl
Iserland? you do know that there is no such place... enless its some obscure city that I have never heard of.
Iceland? Isreal? I have no idea.

Anyway I am dont highschool and college. Now I plan on... doing more college.
I just work, live with a bunch of room mates to make rent cheep enough to afford, and eat small amounts.
Being out of college is not so glorious. neutral

I might get to travel soon. If I can save up enough I may get to go to Califorina(I have never been out of Canada) soon. We will see.
i too, would love to travel the world. but the reality is that im going to go to college to train in the film industry. and half way through college im going to get married to my fiance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff