• Unleash the Beast 100
Bleh Apocrypha
Teacher and journalist.

of what grade?

Timid Lunatic

A culinary professional.

Girl

I want to be famous.

Food science. I want to specialize in food science. Don't know what I specifically want to be, but that's what I'm aiming for.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Plant Manager at P&G.

Fashionable Ladykiller

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Just Call Me Bro
i wanna be a tattoo artist ninja

!!! I really considered going into that type of work this year! I was looking up apprenticeships, votechs, the salary, building a portfolio and everything!

I started doing commissions in class for people but I quickly realized what they wanted was not what I was capable. I still doodle a lot, but until I can get into a more abstract style like most would get, I can't do it!

to be fair though, the first commission I attempted was a girl who wanted 4 dream catchers, each representing her sisters. one had passed and do you realize HOW HARD THAT IS TO DRAW A DREAM CATCHER REPRESENTING A DEAD GIRL.

Enduring Phantom

Classical archaeology, but I also really want to take a job offer I've seen sitting open at Bethesda Game Studios because ******** if I'm not the biggest Elder Scrolls nerd there is. I spend all my free time thinking about ways to improve their games anyways, and recently I've been considering picking apart the construction set to see if I can't make an overhaul of the AI for a more immersive game experience. So yeah, there's that. emotion_kirakira

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Robotics engineer at NASA.

Because I'm just oddly specific and freakin' awesome like that. cool

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
A master swordsman and knight. I'm actually serious.

I wouldn't mind working in a bookstore again, since the other two things don't provide a means of income. Maybe do more free-lance photography and sell artwork and crafted goods.

Friendly Bear

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
RAGE_CAPS
Just Call Me Bro

!!! I really considered going into that type of work this year! I was looking up apprenticeships, votechs, the salary, building a portfolio and everything!

I started doing commissions in class for people but I quickly realized what they wanted was not what I was capable. I still doodle a lot, but until I can get into a more abstract style like most would get, I can't do it!

to be fair though, the first commission I attempted was a girl who wanted 4 dream catchers, each representing her sisters. one had passed and do you realize HOW HARD THAT IS TO DRAW A DREAM CATCHER REPRESENTING A DEAD GIRL.

yes but i know how to draw xD i have been asking constantly for copics for my bday hahaha but they are not cheap what so ever
Honestly, I sort of have no idea. I've been doing the theatre thing professionally for a few year and I like it, but I get the feeling I might burn out on it eventually. I think my options are really either going to grad school so I can eventually land a full time job at a big theatre house or as a professor at a college (I really just want to be able to mentor young artists) OR if my partner and I move back to Santa Barbara like we want, I just want to get into wine. I'd probably just start at a wine tasting room and try and work my way up. Ideally, I'd love to work for a winery that hosts weddings and events and be their rental/event coordinator. That way I'd still be using my stage manager skill set but also get to use my love of wine.

I'm sort of just waiting to see where things take me right now.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hiddochi wolf

Would you build a space probe that can make the worlds first interplanetary v****a drawing? emotion_kirakira

On a serious note, robotics is something I would like to do, maybe as a pet project.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
A Random Act of Terror
Hiddochi wolf

Would you build a space probe that can make the worlds first interplanetary v****a drawing? emotion_kirakira

On a serious note, robotics is something I would like to do, maybe as a pet project.

I took a course on robotics as a kid, and ended up with kits until they disappeared at some point. I can say it's basically super fun.

Fashionable Ladykiller

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Just Call Me Bro
RAGE_CAPS
Just Call Me Bro

yes but i know how to draw xD i have been asking constantly for copics for my bday hahaha but they are not cheap what so ever

i can sort of draw i guess. i took watecoloring classes for a while but i realize if i ever got into any artsy aspect it would be like a comic style because my doodles consist of realistic figures in different poses. i can't even draw the caricature style drawings, im just, look at this realistic hand, bitches. i drew that.

to prove i don't even know the language of art, what's a copic?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff