Welcome to Gaia! ::

personally I think people have the wrong perspective on a certian prep.
Me I'm one and i'm not the mean girl or the prom queen.
so I wanna hear what other people think they are.
People that wear bright, expensive clothing.
Ok theres preps that are the kids that wear Hollister, Abercrombie, Aeropostle, etc
then theres actually preppy with ties and such
but preps arent the same thing as assholes
many preps are assholes but not all of thems
People.
What were you expecting me to say?
It's quite obvious.
lolz, I wear hollister and areo.
Honestly I was expecting more like I hate them type of things.
Lol, I'm not mean though.
I'm extreamly nice.
People, what else? =]
popsicle hearts
Honestly I was expecting more like I hate them type of things.
Lol, I'm not mean though.
I'm extreamly nice.

Extremely.
Sorry, I have a habit of doing that >.>
I try to be nice. But not get walked all over.
So I end up being sarcastic . . . but patient xD
Err, something like that ><

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

when I was in school, preps they're always wanna pick a fight with me or other kids. & sometimes they think they are so better than everyone. The preppy girls were too soiled or too stubborn. The preppy boys were bullies, assholes, did drugs, & into themselves.

User Image
Real Shippuuden Hinata
User Image

when I was in school, preps they're always wanna pick a fight with me or other kids. & sometimes they think they are so better than everyone. The preppy girls were too soiled or too stubborn. The preppy boys were bullies, assholes, did drugs, & into themselves.

User Image

woah i must be a prep cause im into myself eek
People.
Gah. I accidentally pressed submit.
Anyhow, I just think they're in plain - people. The "preps" at my school, seriously vary.
From the nice prep who is nice&sweet to all to the wanna be gangsta prep who thinks they're tough s**t.

I'm considered to be a prep

But I don't think I am though. Yeah, I wear Abercrombie,Hollister, and all those other "prep clothes" but I wear Hot Topic too and i'm a total band geek.

I think I fit into alot of stereotypes.
What's so wrong with being a prep anyway?
There are two kinds of preps. the original preps, who were perfectionist. Popular, cheerleader, student council, straight A, pretty types. Over time though the definition has transformed to the cheerleader, slutty, pretty, almost dumb blonde types. Honestly I think preps are like any other stereotypical group. There are nice ones and there are means ones. You can't just say they are completely one way or the other.
I socialize wiht several different groups, and one of them are the preps. I used to date a prep, for two and a half years, matter of fact. She sorta turned me prep for a bit, and really all that changed were the clothes I wore. Today, I occasionaly wear what would be considered a prep outfit, collared shirt and Sperry Boat Shoes. Sometimes I talk alot to preps, other times I don't really care about what they are into.

Really, I don't judge people by clique anymore. Just whether or not they are a d**k. In any social group, scene, goth, emo, prep, jock, hip hop, there are good people, and then there are dicks within that group. I try to just stay away from the people who act like dicks.
They're just people who like one style of clothes.

I don't find it attractive at all, but that's pretty much it. I don't hate someone for how they dress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff