Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Loiterer

8,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
As far as composition anyway- and I really wanna know what people think of my hair, see if I should do it more often whee
(I might be doing a photo shoot for some ladies' portfolio)
User Image
It's...okay. Looks really posed and unnatural, and the contrast/lighting is bizarre. And I don't really like the hair. Nice shirt though.
The hair is interesting, but if you are doing a spread for a mag. look at the camera! I feel that you are to depressed to do anything confused , but that would be me judging you from your looks. As to the hair as I said it looks good. I can't do anything with my hair as I cut it short all the time, and thats how I like my hair. neutral
The picture itself just looks like it's really bad quality.

If you want the antique, dirty look, use a really good camera, and put a light filter on it.

This just looks like it was taken with a bad camera, and the pose is really unflattering for her. It makes it look like her arms are huge, or smashed up against the wall. Try the same pose, only not facing forward.

And the hair looks like you didn't wash it for a few days, and put it in pigtails because you had to run to the store.

Questionable Loiterer

8,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Blitzkrieg Beauty

If you want the antique, dirty look, use a really good camera, and put a light filter on it.

This just looks like it was taken with a bad camera, and the pose is really unflattering for her. It makes it look like her arms are huge, or smashed up against the wall. Try the same pose, only not facing forward.

well it's not like i had anything to do with that part, i meant more along the lines of the colors.
but thank you.

and i don't think my arms look big sad
the hair looks tangled and matted
like its unbrushed and greasy
i dont think i like that display of appearance
if you want your hair curled at the end dont turn the bottom into a dreadlock

but you are a lovely specimen
britterbuggin
Blitzkrieg Beauty

well it's not like i had anything to do with that part, i meant more along the lines of the colors.
but thank you.

It's really the angle you're at. Try drawing your arms closer to your body, or wearing either a sleeveless, or slightly longer sleeved shirt.

They look squished, because you have them a little too far from your body.

And, remember, eye contact sells a picture. I'd love this picture if you were looking dead on at the camera.

Questionable Loiterer

8,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dragon08281991
The hair is interesting, but if you are doing a spread for a mag. look at the camera! I feel that you are to depressed to do anything confused , but that would be me judging you from your looks. As to the hair as I said it looks good. I can't do anything with my hair as I cut it short all the time, and thats how I like my hair. neutral

it's not for a magazine...
she just did some color practice with these...
she's going to be doing some stuff for her portfolio with a better camera.

and I'm not depressed, it's more a premise for her work... thematically it's "when you're strange"

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
nice shirt ^_^ smile

Questionable Loiterer

8,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Blitzkrieg Beauty
britterbuggin
Blitzkrieg Beauty

but thank you.

It's really the angle you're at. Try drawing your arms closer to your body, or wearing either a sleeveless, or slightly longer sleeved shirt.

And, remember, eye contact sells a picture. I'd love this picture if you were looking dead on at the camera.

good to know, thanks for the feed back! I'll remeber that for when we take the actual pictures, these were just practice for some rough ideas

Questionable Loiterer

8,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
T o m o r r o w
the hair looks tangled and matted
like its unbrushed and greasy
i dont think i like that display of appearance
if you want your hair curled at the end dont turn the bottom into a dreadlock

but you are a lovely specimen

well i'm sorry as to the quality of the picture... but my hair was actually very nicely curled and shiny and well brushed and polished that day stare beyond that thank you for finishing with a compliment.

Questionable Loiterer

8,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
undercitykitty
nice shirt ^_^ smile

thank you heart

Dainty Doll

It's not great, to be honest.

The pose is really bad, and the general theme is the kind of thing you can find on any kids Myspace page.

You should really start over, and try and do something a bit more original and imagnative.
britterbuggin
Blitzkrieg Beauty
britterbuggin
Blitzkrieg Beauty

but thank you.

good to know, thanks for the feed back! I'll remeber that for when we take the actual pictures, these were just practice for some rough ideas
As stupid as it's going to sound, you should watch America's Next Top Model.

It'll help you a bit.
I think your hair would look way nicer out of those long pig-tail things and with volume and some nice curls! : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff