Welcome to Gaia! ::

Being in a long distance relationship works for some people. Some people simply can't put their trust in it and some people can.

For me, I can get jealous easily but if I don't have reason to suspect, then I won't. And I'm really keen on that, I've been in many relationships where I've been cheated on for some reason or another and I can always catch the warning signs.

So being in a long distance relationship probably has improved my faith and trust, really. Even though it may not seem like it sometimes, I do trust my boyfriend and I love him. We have lots of plans and I'm hoping to be able to say what x Astrophobia said about her relationship.

x Astrophobia
I believe that as long as the two people in it are mature enough to be in such a relationship then go for it. I met my fiance online and he travelled 1192 miles to live with me. We have been living together for 6 months and I've never been happier. We even met on Gaia.
it works if you meet the right person. :3
i've had my share of online relationships, but going into them i knew they wouldn't last, so i guess ... thats why they didnt last.
i prefer real life relationships, but only cause i believe direct, face-to-face communication is best.
that and i'm incredibly physical and love to cuddle x3

Beloved Gaian

User Image
It really depends on if the couple plans to take their relationship offline and
getting to know each other. NOT ALL ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS ARE BAD...
Seriously, I know a whole bunch of people who enjoy going for online/long distance relationships.
Most of these relationships establish what I think is the most important aspect in any
relationship regardless of the amount of miles that seperates a couple - Honesty and Trust.
In my Long Distance Relationship (even though we'll be living with each other this summer) I
had a lot of trust and honesty issues, but after time I began trusting my beh-beh boy and
now - we are totally ready to take on life together in real life.

It really depends, all in all, of the people involved in the relationship.
i love online relationships because then i dont have to show my face and so that i can have a small chance with the ladies
Itsss Shanna
MonochromeSKiTTL3S
I really have nothing against it. I'm glad you were able to find someone you love, even if you don't know what they really look like or how old they really are. Some people may find it easier to get a boyfriend or girlfriend in real life, some are more easy with internet relationships. I think some people just don't like the idea, so they tell people who do internet date that they are probably ugly and can't get a real lover. Just ignore them. Though I personally enjoy having someone in my life that I can communicate with face to face, its also sometimes nice to not have to worry about seeing your boyfriend or girlfriend looking at other people and stuff like that.

I do know how old he is, and what he looks like. >w< Hes three years older then I am but it doesn't bother me. Yeah, my sister tells me that I just can't get lover in real life because I'm ugly and stuff like that. It does hurt, but I try to ignore it. I've had some requests to go out with people at school, but I choose my lover over them any day. =D

I was just saying.
I'm sure you know him well.
=]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out