Welcome to Gaia! ::

ENCHANTED. DISNEY WILL SUE.

'Nuff said.
|| Polishing my social skills with one more drink and two more pills. ||
UnOriginal.

My idea for a novel that I will write soon is simple.
A student fresh out of college goes on her first dig.
A Stegosaurus site in Montana.
She digs and touches the fossilized skull of the dinosaur.
Has a black out and can see from the point of view of the dinosaur.
She publish books upon books about how dinosaurs lived.
Habits.
Then once she blacks out so badly she remains in the past.
Falls into a coma.
The ending I haven't thought up of yet though.
:/
xXPrincessOfMoonlightXx
Ok, my brother wants to write this book. It's about this medievil princess who is somehow went into time and comes into modern day. She is desperate to go back, but she falls in love with the man who finds her and brings her home. So, I need all of ur opinions, should my bro write it or forget it?

It has been done.
Prehistoric Princess
UnOriginal.

Habits.
Falls into a coma.

that is so gay it is redecorating my living room and calling it a parlor!
the novel i'm writing is about an israeli soldier who develops an internal conflict when he realizes he is just as responsible for the things he doesn't do as the things he does do.
Although the story is cliché, there will always be somebody who can't get enough of stories like that who will buy it. At least it isn't a pirate or ninja story.

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
bawwwwwwww
Prehistoric Princess
UnOriginal.

Habits.
Falls into a coma.

that is so gay it is redecorating my living room and calling it a parlor!
the novel i'm writing is about an israeli soldier who develops an internal conflict when he realizes he is just as responsible for the things he doesn't do as the things he does do.

I like her idea! Yours seems like a shitty made-for-t.v. movie.

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Executive Chef
Doesn't seem original. I think it would be interesting if she became tangled up in a web of cloak and dagger activities, with guns and other hilarious things. I would totally read a book like that, providing it amuses me.

Agreed. It's so hard to get an original book anymore.

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sounds s**t.
pfft...whatever rolleyes
Doesn't sound creative...sounds kinda cliche.

I wouldn't read it. I want a book where the character fits into the setting, experiences true-to-life feelings, develops into a better person, and has certain views due to their background.

Sticking a pretty little character into some interesting scenario won't cut it. Maybe he ought to read more classics?

Edit: Oh, and that is the exact plot of Enchanted, seriously... neutral
It sounds good but it sounds like a lot of other things I've read. It sounds sort of like Princess nevermore.
after I made him read this..He's going to stick with the plot but then, the future colides with the past and makes a huge crazy thing and ends the human race...well, 90% of the human race User Image
Have a flamboyant gay man be sent back into medieval times.
Im writing my own...He says I'm a bad writer...It's about a family of gypsies who find a boy who has crazy powers...And he makes all their show real. And so they become magical and weird things happen...here's a prieview

chapter 1
Anne
The crowd roared. Their screamings made echoes in my head. This was an encore. I quickly got my juggling balls that told the future and went on-stage. The crowd cheered cheered louder as I smiled evily. I saw Rachel pickpocketing a wealthy looking man. Gonto was seducing a young lady...But he wasn't taking my bed this time. I swayed back and forth. I threw them in the air as Robby put on the sucking van. There were the juggling balls in the air looking so peaceful. Then I signaled him to stop the fan. Then the balls fell down...I caught them each with each of my body parts. Then, something caught my glimpse. The cops. "Shiit." I murmered...I signaled Rachel and Gonto to go. The both slid through the backstage door as quiet as snakes. I bowed and quickly ran off. "GUYS THE COPS!" I cried. We got our stuff, and jogged with our bare feet, to the old RV. I heard shuffling of feet behind me. I was bad at running. Gonto and Rachel were already at the RV. They started p the RV and started moving. I ran faster. Rachel opened the door. She threw a cleaver at me, and I caught it with my finger tips. I turned around as a macho policeman crashed into me. Without knowing, I dug my cleaver into his chest. He froze. The blood squirted all over my face. I gaged. I kicked him off, and jumped and climbed up a pole. I got on top, and jumped.
What happemed to anne?
Plz share.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas