Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's only natural for people to label.
Just like species, race, religion. We categorize so things are easier for us to understand.
And no matter how much you complain, labels and categories will always be amidst( <- did I spell that right?) the human race. Get over it.
My opinion I think it depends how you say it.

and yess. Pokemon= heart

sweatdrop
I hate labelling people, i think it's very stupid.
But there's people that LOVE to be labelled, people that say they're goth, punk, emos, arties, and feel "proud" of it.. that's just too stupid.
maracuyawn
I hate labelling people, i think it's very stupid.
But there's people that LOVE to be labelled, people that say they're goth, punk, emos, arties, and feel "proud" of it.. that's just too stupid.

Ya people are weird.
I wonder where labels came form anyways..
Everyone does it, whether they say it out loud or just think it.
Humans have adopted it as a natural trait.

I label myself all the time. Usually grunger.
lables are funny. and generally true to some extent.
It's rediculous
and all these people that label THEMSELVES are even more pathetic

"oh yeah, I'm goth cuz I were black and spiked accessories"
"I'm emo cuzza my hair in my face and my tight clothes"

It's so immature and all they want is attention

get a life people
I PERSONALLY dont like labels ...
But everyone is put under one ...
im under the label emo ... but im VERY happy lol
I think they r STUPID, but tis just something that was made up from teenagers, and i dont think it will end ... soon anyways ...
JustDavid8t8
It's rediculous
and all these people that label THEMSELVES are even more pathetic

"oh yeah, I'm goth cuz I were black and spiked accessories"
"I'm emo cuzza my hair in my face and my tight clothes"

It's so immature and all they want is attention

get a life people

I agree.
You're amazing lol.

Aged Lunatic

Labels are necessary, otherwise you never know what the ******** you're talking about. Hey, pass me that can of soup.
I dunno, is it cream of mushroom? Tomato soup? Is it chicken soup?
Same ******** thing with people. I don't know why it's so hard to grasp the fact that we fall under categories and for as different as we think we are, we still share qualities with a vast number of people. Even by actively trying not to conform, you have unintentionally branded yourself along with a myriad of other nonconformists.
People are categorized by what they wear, how they wear it, what they do, who their parents are, how they speak and what they say, what they eat, what they listen to, who they surround themselves with, and any other aspect of life that you can think of. If we didn't have labels to sort things into, we wouldn't know a damn thing. It is a simple way to process information quickly.

Of course, I doubt you're referring to the logic of labels. You mean the prevalent labels that exist only within the realm of the teenage and young adult world such as "emo," "scene," "punk," and "goth."
That's what happens when you let music other people's music define your life. Way to build character.
Senbonzarkura........
User Image

User Image

>> What do I think? People really need to get over this stupid craze. You are what you are and you're stupid if you're going to let a word define you. Get. Over. It.

User Image

........Chire
Personally I can't say that I do, but what other people think is their business only. My opinion is nothing to convince others to do one thing or another, especially in a matter such as this.

What I can assure you is this: The only thing we share in common is that we are people.

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
well, i think labels are stupid, but they do exist, and people will keep labeling, which sucks, but i have a matto towards that, labels don't define who i am, i define who i am, i and only i can label what i am! no one else can, y? because no one else owns me! only i owns my self! 3nodding
Turtleitarianism
Labels are necessary, otherwise you never know what the f**k you're talking about. Hey, pass me that can of soup.
I dunno, is it cream of mushroom? Tomato soup? Is it chicken soup?
Same ******** thing with people. I don't know why it's so hard to grasp the fact that we fall under categories and for as different as we think we are, we still share qualities with a vast number of people. Even by actively trying not to conform, you have unintentionally branded yourself along with a myriad of other nonconformists.
People are categorized by what they wear, how they wear it, what they do, who their parents are, how they speak and what they say, what they eat, what they listen to, who they surround themselves with, and any other aspect of life that you can think of. If we didn't have labels to sort things into, we wouldn't know a damn thing. It is a simple way to process information quickly.

Of course, I doubt you're referring to the logic of labels. You mean the prevalent labels that exist only within the realm of the teenage and young adult world such as "emo," "scene," "punk," and "goth."
That's what happens when you let music other people's music define your life. Way to build character.

Wow, you must be lovely in person. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces