Welcome to Gaia! ::

What have you ever said or done or DIDNT say or do that you really regret?

~I regret saying no to the girl that liked me when 5 years later im in love with her but now its too akward

PS
im new so i appreciate pm's, comments, etc :]
I've done some stupid, and bad stuff in the past, but can't say I regret anything.

Everything I've ever done has made me who I am today, and I like who I am today.
I regret every relationship I've ever been in.

It's the only part of my life I have regrets about. :/
nothing to regret so far...
i dont regret it... i just wish i didnt tell her i loved her... (my friend)
I sort of regret dabbing into drugs at such a young age. I couldn't handle them when I first started experimenting defiantly. I'm much more able now, but it makes me think, if I would have waited until now would I be doing these things? Probably not, but I like where I am in life currently with the decisions made in the past. :]
TO go through life with regrets is to go through life not accepting the facts, never regret, never hate, always forgive.
I regret letting this guy get to me.
I just got shot down.
I'm getting over it right quick, though.
Zac Beaver
TO go through life with regrets is to go through life not accepting the facts, never regret, never hate, always forgive.

Does this apply to being raped too? I totally got myself into this situation one time I feel, and well, I was raped. Should I not regret the decision to become intoxicated? Should I not regret the decision going to his house after having a few drinks? I still do in a way; I just don't eat myself up about it.

If you're saying I should just forgive myself and hate the a*****e who did that to me, it's not so easy when you pretty much put yourself in a situation such as that.
I regret a few things in my life. If I could go back and change them, my life would be so much better now.
I got drunk one night a puked on some 6th grade girl's wall and on her slippers and s**t. I felt bad, but then the alcohol wore off and I didn't care.

Damn that girl was hot.
Ecstatic Ecstasy
Zac Beaver

Does this apply to being raped too? I totally got myself into this situation one time I feel, and well, I was raped. Should I not regret the decision to become intoxicated? Should I not regret the decision going to his house after having a few drinks? I still do in a way; I just don't eat myself up about it.

If you're saying I should just forgive myself and hate the a*****e who did that to me, it's not so easy when you pretty much put yourself in a situation such as that.

Hey, it was NOT your fault that you were raped. Don't believe that you were the reason. And anyone else out there, don't believe that it's the woman's fault. No matter what she was wearing or doing, it was the man who did the deed, not the woman.

That being said, I don't believe in regret.

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please click my eggies?

I wish I could say I regret every moment I spent with the guy who only saw me as his sex toy instead of being with someone who actually cares but he taught me so many things about myself and taught me who I am so thus far I regret nothing. Everything has only made me a stronger, smarter person.

Life is full of secrets and lies --& so when you get screwed over don't be surprised.

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
I can't not regret anything I regret. It's with me for life.

I have one regret in my life, but it's a long story.

For the most part, though, I feel that life is too short for regretting who you slept with last night or choosing A instead of B.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff