pretty
hot
sexy
dumb
goth
emo
hip girls
normal

i want to know am single i need to know what you men want in girl? i know i have bad grammar
i need to what do like in girl and tell why?
Smart, Pretty, Hot, Sexy.

But all in their own way confidence and being an individual are damn attractive.
big boobs. blaugh

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
smart, nice, out going , funny , and a cute face with a nice smile, and most importantly not afraid to be herself.
Hair and eye colour doesn't matter. Nor does skin.

A smart, intelligent girl who is capable of mature discussions, but knows how to have fun too. Her personality, should be kind. Calm or manic, it doesn't matter. But also, know's how and WHEN to be cruel to people who need it.

Her size doesn't matter. As long as it's not REALLY obese, or REALLY skinny. Other than that, everyone can be beautiful in my eyes.
Beautiful, smart, nice smile, bubbly, energetic and someone who wants to be with me too.
penguinterrorist
big boobs. blaugh

then your perv just girl chest stare

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Big sweater-kittens, a well-padded rump, nice legs, a healthy sex drive. All happy things.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing I like in a girl...me. mrgreen
Kaero_Uberseks Lawd
Ears to fill them up with the load of s**t I keep telling her

User Image wth you talking about?
Your mom.

LOLOLOL.
I don't know why but i look for personality...it is stupid that i really don't care much about anything else but yeah...someone who is funny and just plain normal. Boobs and stuff like that don't last for long so i don't know why you should depend on that...
I like my girls to be men.

;D
I personally like relatively smart girls that are pretty hot. I prefer girls who are shorter than me. xp
a nice fun girl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces