Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate it when I fall for things to easily. Also I trust ppl too easily. idk y. neutral
I'm an attention seeker, and I make stupid observations. surprised
eek your starting a lot of topics biggrin I HATE my weight...truly height it...and my damn hair!! mad
i hate that i procastonate so much and i fall for people easily
i hate being so shy u_u
I fall for people really easily. ;o
And I'm short. D:
i don't quite as much hate these things but i do resent them

i hate:

1. How easily I blush at what guys say.
2. My anti-sociality
3. My schizophremia
4.How I react to situations
5. The fact that guys fall for the moody me.
synthpop soldier
i hate being so shy u_u
Forgot to include that too!! Shyness brings me down...so no one gets to know me really ninja
i hate the fact that i procrastinate all the time, and the fact that i over analyze everything.
lol..me too. I hate the way i can trust ppl so easily, even after they lied to me a million times.I hate my hair when it's frizzy. >.< I hate that i talk so loud. I hate that I'm tall. I hate when my skin gets really dry after i use sanitizer.I hate that I'm shy to most ppl. a lot of things about me lolz. ^^ xd
I hate how I make all these great plans to make my life better like eating healthy, and getting enough sleep, etc. and how today I stayed up until 4:30 am and haven't eaten anything today but 2 candy bars and some fries.
gonk Why can't I just stick to the plan????
crying
I hate how I over think things

and get my hopes too high over things that will never happen.

And that I'm such a screwed up disappointment to my parents.
I'd have to say a crippling shyness, contrary to how I may act here. I also have a feeling that, since I speak just the same as I type here, some people think I'm trying to act above them. I'm not.
i hate my acne

and that i am lazy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas