Welcome to Gaia! ::

trailer parks, or trailers? Im just curious, because i cant understand why its kinda looked down upon. Financially, they're cheaper and their movable and you can always sell it if need be. It has its cons as well but i dont really get why people associate the people who live in them to be trash. your thoughts?
I don't care for them. As long as they are not going out of their way to promote trouble for myself or the people that I care about.

Sparkly Noob

I think of the tv show My Name is Earl.

Though I think living in trailor park would be kind of like being in a close knit family, if your neighbors didn't end up being creepers.
the enlightenment
I don't care for them. As long as they are not going out of their way to promote trouble for myself or the people that I care about.

Questionable Genius

9,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Doesn't matter to me
Meh.
My cousins lived in a trailer park for awhile & really, their community wasn't even close to being bad or stereotypically...whatever the hell trailer trash is supposed to be like.
Some people don't realize they can be beautiful, two-story houses that look like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..
My uncle has one like that, it's awesome.
Then again, he also has a few fixed up antique cars that he shows.

Shameless Hoarder

for some reason I thought the end of that thought was going to be igloos.

perhaps people look down on them because those who usually live in a trailer park is on the lower end of the socioeconomic scale (aka poor bebes) and rich people always look down on people like that.

Shameless Hoarder

Track01_Rebuild
Some people don't realize they can be beautiful, two-story houses that look like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..
My uncle has one like that, it's awesome.
Then again, he also has a few fixed up antique cars that he shows.

whooooa
It really depends on where it is. It seems like (At least here) when they are in the bigger cities they are really shitty ones. Out of town more, they have ones that are actually pretty nice.
I don't really mind them since my boyfriend lives in a nice trailer park, and he's not trailer trash AT ALL
Casket Black
It really depends on where it is. It seems like (At least here) when they are in the bigger cities they are really shitty ones. Out of town more, they have ones that are actually pretty nice.
I don't really mind them since my boyfriend lives in a nice trailer park, and he's not trailer trash AT ALL

yeah your right. I hate where i live now, because pretty much everyone i go to school with lives in a gated community/uppity part of town. So pretty much who doesnt live behind a gate is considered trash or poor.
Marcus Junius Brutus
the enlightenment

Can you stop?
I think it would be inappropriate to generalize the people who live in trailers or trailer parks, so I do not have an opinion about them.

But I dislike trailers themselves because of how small they typically are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games