Welcome to Gaia! ::

I go to work for the money; I stay because I love the company, and the girls I work with. Also, it's nice to have an excuse to get out of the house and be able to socialize.
I go to school so I can learn, and if I learn I can get a good job, and if I get a good job, then I can live a stable life.
I go to school to get an education. Can't get anywhere in life without a high school diploma. Besides, I like learning new things. 3nodding
I go to school cause my parents make me and i also go for my friends and stuff seeing them again rocks biggrin

Profitable Prophet

To learn.
Otherwise, I hate my school. n_n
I go to school because I have to. Otherwise, I'd go exploring and learning by myself.

Beloved Gawker

I go to work for a paycheck until I go on to my next job (dear old CREC!) In which case I'll be doing it for fun and adventure rather than the money (CREC doesn't pay all that well, but dangit, it's fun!)
I go to school to learn, see my friends, and all that. I'm also planning on going to college, so graduating from high school is pretty important.

I work during the summers to get some money so I can buy stuff, and I also go to hang out with my friends who also work there.
I go to school for two reasons, besides the fact that my parents would kill if I didn't, one: for the social experiences with people of different cultures and beliefs and two to have the education to be able to do my dream job of being a drama teacher. Yes some classes don't seem to really make sense sometimes and you are wondering "Why am I taking this?" but trust me it is the best way to get the career that you want.
Necrotor
I got to school for these reasons:
1. Because I have to.
2. Social interaction.
3. Learning
4. Girls
5. Friends
6. Girls
7. Girls
8. Girls.....
I'll continue
9. Girls
10. Girls
11. Girls
12.Girls
13.Tan Girls
14. Athletic Girls
15. Nice Girls... xd
I went to highschool because I had no choice. My parents wouldn't consider letting me drop out to get an apprenticeship.

I go to university so I can have a degree, which in turn will let me do whatever I want in the future. (One I have a degree, I can go back and do any course I want.)

I go to work so I don't starve. XD
i go to school bc i want to go to college and have a good job so that i have lots of money i also go to school to c my friends,friends make school so much easier

Tipsy Genius

because it's a life experience i'll most likely cherish and will also help me pursue my goals in life. Of course, i go to college..so i have more of a choice.

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I go to school to get an education.

I don't have a choice, either, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers