How long is your hair?

Short. 0.25670498084291 25.7% [ 67 ]
Shoulder-length. 0.4176245210728 41.8% [ 109 ]
Mid-Back. 0.23371647509579 23.4% [ 61 ]
Up to waist. 0.042145593869732 4.2% [ 11 ]
Longer <3 0.049808429118774 5.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 261 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Mine's almost shoulder-length. It's time for another haircut. As far as fixing it, I just wash, brush, and go. I hate messing with hair. That's why I keep it cut.
My hair is light brown and currently just below my shoulders. It used to go all the way down my back. I'm thinking of cutting it again. It looks better when it's gradually shorter around my face, which is very round. I generally wear it down so I can hide behind it, or in a braid when it's driving me crazy. I dye it various colors when the mood possesses me, but I prefer it's natural brown color.
i flat ironit evey single day ^,^ heart
I keep dying it in weird a** colours?
Last month it was magenta, the month before that it an almost neon yellow...
This month it's a tacky, 'failed bleach job' looking orange.
Whoo.
xD

But honestly, I don't do much with it.
I'll straighten it out and spike the back up a bit if I'm in the mood for doing my hair.
Other than that I usually just brush it, leave it wet and walk out the door.
I hate hair dryers and I always have showers at the last minute.
Depends how lazy I am. Like in my sig, lazy day.
I have something like this:

http://www.racoon-hairextensions.nl/RacTigi-RH002.jpg

And at THIS MOMENT i love it heart

i'm inspired bij hailey williams (paramore), and i want something extreme or so, like her. Does anyone has suggestions/pictures. mrgreen
My hair looks similar to my avi's hair except I have red highlights in it.
Black Metal Matriarch
I straighten it.
My hair's longer than shoulder length, and it's platinum blonde & strawberry blonde. Yeah.

Almost congrats with your b'day.
Mine was yesterday heart
can some1 add a picture with side bangs on it?? Or explain it to me..i REALLY don't understand what it is... emo
Psycho Sean
A picture, of me and my current hairstyle that I described in my above post (when I choose to spike it forward).

User Image

I wear my cowlick in the back with pride, I even spike it out in all directions too. D=<

AWESOME PICTURE!!! domokun
dnite07
I got a nice purple streak in mah hair, It really looks awesome... xp

can you upload a picture or something?? <3 purlple, and i'm really interested. ninja

Mystical Prophet

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
My hair is occasionally done up like my avatar's style. But I'm not a blonde, I'm a brunette.
My hair is about to the middle of my back. I usually put it in a ponytail if I'm going somewhere.

I never curl it...that would just be weird.
Well, I keep it very long. It's naturally curly, but every now and then, I'll straighten it. I used to straighten it all the time, but it becomes a hassle. It used to be much thicker than it is now (ex boyfriend stress made it fall out), so I'm constantly in search for ways to volumize it. I use Sunsilk volumizing shampoo and conditioner, followed by Suave scrunching and curling mousse. Sometimes I spray in mark. root lifting spray or hair spray. Sometimes I tease it up into a large Rococo wig shape. ^_^
I prefer my hair to be short...like military hair cut short...I don't like having to do anything to it in the morning to get ready. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff