Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I've seen a few other threads on this board starting with 'what do you do when,' so I thought I'd throw in one.

Have fun with it, friends.

Shameless Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I shove a d***o up my a**.

but not really.
D:

Iunno.

Dapper Man-Lover

If I'm out in public (with or without friends): I shift my pants so they can't tell and just let it subside.
If I'm at a friend/family member's house (with or without friends/family): See above.
If I'm at home (by myself or with roommate in another room): I take care of it myself.
If I'm at home and my boyfriend is there: I try to coax him into sex (I'm a bottom) and/or mutual masturbation.

3nodding
Shadow Coon II
If I'm out in public (with or without friends): I shift my pants so they can't tell and just let it subside.
If I'm at a friend/family member's house (with or without friends/family): See above.
If I'm at home (by myself or with roommate in another room): I take care of it myself.
If I'm at home and my boyfriend is there: I try to coax him into sex (I'm a bottom) and/or mutual masturbation.

3nodding

Good answer. Mutual masturbation = almost godly luck. If I'm in public, I'll just parade the tent in my pants around like I do it all the time. I get compliments sometimes. If I'm with family, I'll lay it against my leg and it goes away. I'm alone, I just beat it.
This is by far the best thread going ATM. LoL

I am right there with you Shadow Coon. I am also a bottom. And not to be all arrogant, but I know that I am hott and my BF will have no problem getting dirty. = P
DJ PandaM

I am right there with you Shadow Coon. I am also a bottom. And not to be all arrogant, but I know that I am hott and my BF will have no problem getting dirty. = P

If you think this is the best check out my Masturbation thread. That one got a lot bigger than I expected it to. No pun intended.

Dapper Man-Lover

DJ PandaM

I'm moderately attractive as well, but I know there are areas that I could use improvement on. xd

I tend to have to settle for MM, mostly because my boyfriend's rather heavily endowed and, unfortunately, I'm not Superman. rofl
Shadow Coon II
DJ PandaM

I'm moderately attractive as well, but I know there are areas that I could use improvement on. xd

I tend to have to settle for MM, mostly because my boyfriend's rather heavily endowed and, unfortunately, I'm not Superman. rofl

LoL. My BF's head is large. The rest is pretty average. It was wierd at first, now I am used to it. That is a sad day about your situation though. Sometimes I do wish it were easier to have sex with my BF. =[
You know... I kind of like where this thread is going. Please continue.
LoL. Very nice. = P
um, jack off?

That's my usual solution.

Usually I wait until I'm someplace private. Usually.
I normally just masturbate. The er subject doesn't come up much when I'm with other people. Most chicks aren't that hot here.

Dapper Man-Lover

DJ PandaM
LoL. My BF's head is large. The rest is pretty average. It was wierd at first, now I am used to it. That is a sad day about your situation though. Sometimes I do wish it were easier to have sex with my BF. =[

My boyfriend's just all-around endowed in those regards. Everything is proportion, just in a very large fashion. Length-wise, he's somewhere between 8" and 8 1/2" and the girth is about 2 1/2" to 3" and there's only so much a body can take so often. I, unfortunately, wasn't blessed with his measurements, but then again, I'm not a topper.

rofl

It's not really a "sad day" in regards to my situation. We still have sex frequently; I just have to give my body two or three days to "recover" before I can do it again, unless we do it again in the same night. Making sure to drink a lot of water can speed that recovery process along nice and quick, though.

3nodding

Dapper Vampire

I wiggle. Yep. heart domokun

Perfect Trash

I usually have sex.

If I'm in public, I just ignore it the best I can and wait to get home.

I'm not really one to masturbate. I'd rather hold out for some real action. But, I live with my partner, and we're both horndogs, so it usually works out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff