Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Usually when my friends come over (most of which are guys) we always play video games and Truth or Dare xD Sometimes we'll just sit in my room and hang out or walk to the park that I live near and hang out there.

Yesterday, we were scaring people away from the park 'cause we would stare at them and they'd get all freaked out. This one dude ran away from us xD

So yeah that's pretty much all that happens when my friends come to my house ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Play video games, hang out at Walmart at 3am, tell wild sex stories, play rock band, crash on caffeine and taurine drive at 70 mph, sneak out of our grandparents', hangout at old, abandoned factories, listen to music, have sex, play manhunt, hide from police, pick up chicks, have more sex, play halo

Play video games(Rock Band, Wii Sports, DDR...), watch random stuff on YouTube... aand that's about it.
Usually when I'm over at a friend's house or if people are at my house, we would just sit around, chat, and pig out on food. We take about 2 hours just to come up with stuff to actually do.
-Eat Smarties.
-Play ping pong while eating Smarties.
-Act like cave people while playing ping pong while eating Smarties.
-Make a list of our "husbands".
-Eat chocolate.
-Practice musical dances.
-Take pictures.
-Call people.
-Dance.
-Watch videos on YouTube.
-Watch movies.
-Jump around.
-Go outside and fall off the slide.
Well, whenever I have my friends over, they just play video games, watch movies, eat loads of food, play cards or boardgames and play pranks on one another. We often have those, "What do you do if..." conversation and debate about our answers.

Honestly, it depends on what teens are on your house.
Headbang and play guitars mostly neutral
have sex. play video games. get drunk. smoke pot.
not in that order.
We're the girls Le Disko...

Wild primordial orgies.

...Supersonic Overdrive~
umm..............talk sh it,play video games,eat till are heart desires,sex,and pwn noobs XD

Wealthy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Sex. Drugs. And Rock and Roll. What else? Unless no one else is around... Then I drink profusely.
it depends. biggrin
tv,party,talk,video games, tennis, & study[ yea ]
DJ Birdie
Get on Gaia and ask what other teens are doing.

rofl rofl rofl

Dapper Gaian

Depending on the friend, the activities vary from Guitar Hero, to getting high and playing chess to headin' out for the beatnik poetry readings.

All events are loved/enjoyed equally.

Meow.
~The Notorious Miss Amanda

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out