Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

[******** GREAT BOOBIES AND TIGHT A S S !!! LOLZ...xD...joking...ok?
thats mainly it I'm not going to lie thats what I like. I like cuddling cuddling is a must !!!
darksoul74
Depends on the guy. We all have specific taste in women. As an example, I prefer women with paler skin. Not all guys do.

In general, though, as long as your face is symmetrical, your weight isn't too extreme, and you are close to average for most things, you'll be fine to most guys. Oh, and it's helpful to not be really really freaking annoying. It takes a lot to make up for that with most guys.

Lots of truth in this. surprised
Im apparently good looking according to those who know me, but let me tell you, If its a guy worth being with, he wont care what you look like so much as he will about your personality.

Like if I cant laugh at least once a minute with a girl, shes not worth it, and also my ideal girl will never get embarassed by anything I do (I've had a couple of them).
I think that the answer depends on the guy AND the age of the guy. When you're younger you tend to focus on some things in a woman, as you get older your focus changes some, with some guys a lot. 3nodding
Depends how the guy lives his life-style I guess. I've grew up with a caring and crazy family. and what im looking for is pretty much a good caring girl that i can feel comfitable being with, even if it means doing stuff i don't like to do with em.
Do guys like the supermodel type? (just wondering)
i like girls fit ones medium size tits and a arse of a 7 year old lol like my gf lol id like 1 who would take the slow relaxing way and one to help me get out of my bad days 1 who is caring and one that would relax after sex (cause i h8 doing it more than 7 mins lol) and one who would have a nice family

Don't ignore the pain, take the time to cry

I hate dramatic girls.
Despise it.
People who never stop talking just sound unintelligent to me.

I like intelligent girls.
Average weight.
Skinny girls are not attractive.

Even heroes have the right to bleed
User Image
I'm not a guy but I think the "nice" guys look for how they are like and the ones who are weird and don't care about that only look for, well, you know. biggrin I'm not good at this stuff but I try. :[

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Someone into music. Someone who can hold an intelligent conversation; will do research in order to make a stance or back up what they say. A Christian. Someone who isn't afraid to be who they are - someone who strives to be the best, yet fully understanding that they aren't.

The Kasuka's Prince

Sparkly Phantom

I'm bi so can I answer this?
First I have to be attracted to the girl.
I like thin girls but too thin is gross.
Hair is an important thing and scent plays an important role as well.
She can't be clingy. a little clingy is fine but too much gets annoying.
She also has to know how to take care of herself and hole interesting conversations.
I dunno.
Same things I look for in a dude; I guess
i look for personality. i wouldnt go out with someone just for what they look like
Again, as others have said, it depends.

Personally, I like short, cute girls. Cute meaning just that, not 'hot' or 'gorgeous', though if some girl finds a way to combine them I would not object.

However, all guys like to be appreciated. Jocks like to be appreciated for their athletics, and nerds like to be appreciated for their intelligence (I'm not putting people into categories, just an example). If you can be appreciative of a guy, then you've got a good start.

Accept the man, too. I mean, really, who wants to go out with a girl who thinks the things you do are stupid, or weird? If you don't like it, don't date him.
Bondage. Yea, that pretty much will make me the happiest guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff