Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is mainly for guys. I saw the one for girls so I wondered what guys looked for.
Depends on the guy. We all have specific taste in women. As an example, I prefer women with paler skin. Not all guys do.

In general, though, as long as your face is symmetrical, your weight isn't too extreme, and you are close to average for most things, you'll be fine to most guys. Oh, and it's helpful to not be really really freaking annoying. It takes a lot to make up for that with most guys.
When we come running at you for advice it helps to listen and help, we like girls who enjoy the same things we do. It also wouldnt hurt to mellow out a bit, not everything is a big deal and some cant grasp that concept.
I see if they are cute or not :3
Right, so guys don;t like over dramatic girls?
xXFallyn_AngelXx

No one does.
I prefer girls that aren't very into religion. I mean, they can be religious but not to the point where it becomes preaching to me and condemning everything I do. Everything else, I just prefer she not be really whiny and ridiculously needy and clingy. I can't stand clingy girls.
TBH i really am attracted to girls that are very annoying because then i can have someone to relate too lol

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
das emma
xXFallyn_AngelXx

No one does.
I dunno..I think they're fun. XD
I look for a girl who is kind and understanding. To be honest, if I'm needed, that makes it better. I like to help and give her everything, so I want a girl who...in a way...relies on me. Looks wise, average is fine. I'm not looking for a supermodel, but I'm not looking for the opposite either.
holy -bleep-! motha fuka! ninja
******** GREAT BOOBIES AND TIGHT A S S !!! LOLZ...xD...joking...ok?

Lucky_Tiger's Partner

Someone who is kind and honest and doesn't say something then say never mind and avoid the question that really pisses me off it's like asking for help then not telling them what you need help with scream but as long as we can trust each other and she can accept me for who I am looks wise really as long as shes kinda cute and is not overly obsessed with her looks I'm ok

signed course girls just seem to avoid me for no reason at all lol
Zylo the Wolfbane

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
darksoul74
Depends on the guy. We all have specific taste in women. As an example, I prefer women with paler skin. Not all guys do.

In general, though, as long as your face is symmetrical, your weight isn't too extreme, and you are close to average for most things, you'll be fine to most guys. Oh, and it's helpful to not be really really freaking annoying. It takes a lot to make up for that with most guys.
That is a very precise but general statement. And yes it does depend on the guys taste. =D

I too have a thing for girls with pale skin xd I dunno why though. What I look for in a girl is someone who doesn't want too much from me and can take care of herself. In the end I'll probably be the one who wants to cuddle more than her xd heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff