Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
been so long sense i thought about it that i dont know really. i suppose she would have to be smart. not just normal smart but she has to be smart about life, relationships, human psyche, financially, history, science, math, friendships, kids, cooking. i have to be able to sit there not say anything, stare into her eyes and she just smile because she knows just by my look that i care about her deeply and love her unconditionally. is there when i need her but knows when i need my space. isnt all about the physical aspect of a relationship but is more than willing to accomodate as i would for her. isnt afraid to spend money whenever but isnt careless with it. isnt emotionally dramatic but doesnt hide anything from me. is up front and honest about everything not just what she thinks i need to know. doesnt freak about every little thing. will love me for who i am and want nothing else from me than who i am. will not ask me to change as i wouldnt ask her to. Can talk like an adult when things go wrong. doesnt act like a child when things dont go her way. Is not materialistic.

IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE PM ME I NEED A NEW FRIEND!!!
i look for intelligence
it has to be someone who cares
someone who does what they say
and act what they believe in.

i also look for general healthy people;
no overweight chicks always eating fast food,
or underweight anorexic always on drugs.

of course some interests have to match,
and understanding is good.
I look for a nice personality and of course, matching interests. Looks are just nice plus but usually the looks are what catches the attention. But for real, it's the personality.

And for some reason, I look for a person who understands or at least tries to understands me at some level. I don't know why, it's just like that...
if they collect pokemon cards, then they're in!
EOTech
kjyl
just a quick note on terms

sex is what you are physically

gender is what you are mentally/role you assume

Every ******** time some dumbass has to come in correcting people on terminology that no one gives a s**t about... Every time, I swear.

not my fault you don't know your a** from a doorknob.
A girl who's amazingly fun to be around.
A girl who can handle my antics.
That's how I found my girlfriend.
She loves the fact that I try to carve penguins out of jello,and helps me.
She yanks me by the ear when I randomly propose to strangers.
she completes me

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Hmm.
My Girl, would have to be..
Someone, i can see myself waking upto everymorning.
Because, if you can't see that. Your not meant to be.
I dont categorize the girl for characteristics
as long as she likes me 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas