Kitanijuro's Wife

Dapper Conversationalist

9,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Overstocked 200
"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown."

Leo Says:

Ambition, motivation, cleanliness, articulate, handsome.

William
Shakespeare
Women like soffish.
SOffish likes women.
Such is the way of the world.

Ai Wulfstan's Queen

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
yσυ αяє ìи ɱy ɗяєαɱʂ
τнє ɗαяkиєʂʂ ìи ɱy єyєʂ
τнє яαρτυяє ìи ɱy ʂcяєαɱʂ

Think it depends on the female.
We don't all want the same thing...

xX_иσcτυяиαʂυρяєɱαcy_Xx

Questionable Conversationalist

Not that I'm trying to speak for everyone here, but just be smart and hygenic and actually be a responsible adult.

Or not, some might be into the opposites of that. Guess you're going to have to go out there and find out. Good luck, chap.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
For me personality, I like an extremely honest guy ( I hate liars)
I like a guy that's emotionally available.
I want him to be thoughtful and sensitive.
I really like the alpha male type.... strong and silent but completely open with me.
If I'm dating a guy of a different race I want him to understand things about my people.
Physically, I like taller guys. I want a guy that's not so attractive to everyone else except me.
Chicopedazos
Im clueless D:

Ooh man, that is such a big question. All girls, just like guys are different, so everyone wants different things! 3nodding

Me, myself and I like these features in a guy:

-Charming
-Funny
-Smart
-Not jealous at all
-Non-Clingy
-Handsome
-Good body and booty!
-Great smile
-Asian rofl

And all girls like good-looking guys, but someone that is the hottest one I have ever seen, can be the ugliest one another girl has seen.. So I think you are pretty much safe almost no matter how you look!

xe brat prince's Partner

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
While it certainly won't work for all women, a good sense of humor is a good way to get your foot in the door, so to speak.

As a woman, I tend to get drawn in by a man who can make me laugh. :3
in general, i look for a guy who looks a little hard edged but is a big mushball on the inside. my boyfriend looks tough but he's the sweetest most adorable person i've ever met. i guess i like that because i'm that way too haha.

i also look for a guy with a good sense of humor and that keeps me on my toes haha i like the challenge
Every girl will different so it's all a matter if your interests and personality clicks well with the girl you like.

To answer your questions, I'd like guys who are super masculine, honest, sweet, and are warriors~ like. They aren't peaceful and calm people who just sit around and do nothing X3

I'd like guys who really express and enjoy themselves too and aren't afraid to do so, even if that skill is weak ( say singing for example).

:3 And that's my take for what I want in a guy and I has him already too~

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Chicopedazos
Namekuji Kimi
Women arent one collective entity, every female is DIFFERENT, all women want DIFFERENT THINGS.

We cant give you one, omnipotent, correct answer.
GAAYY! You chicks are hard to figure out D: theres this one girl who Im trying to figure out but idk. I give up .

Kimi had it.
Also, collectively referring to girls/women as "you chicks" and not putting effort into recognizing that all are different is not going to get you anywhere in the dating world.

That "one chick" probably deserves you taking an interest in her directly as opposed to asking an internet forum. neutral

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Big dicks, oh and confidence.
Celadonia
Chicopedazos
Namekuji Kimi
Women arent one collective entity, every female is DIFFERENT, all women want DIFFERENT THINGS.

GAAYY! You chicks are hard to figure out D: theres this one girl who Im trying to figure out but idk. I give up .

Kimi had it.
Also, collectively referring to girls/women as you chicks and not putting effort into recognizing that all are different is not going to get you anywhere in the dating world.

That one chick probably deserves you taking an interest in her directly as opposed to asking an internet forum. neutral
yeah I know I dont talk like that in the real world lol
Chicopedazos
Namekuji Kimi

Yeah, give up. That usually works.. rolleyes

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Confidence, honesty, respect, loyalty and they have to like to have their own space and let me have my own space too.

Then again it depends on each girl.
I like honesty, humour, independence and he needs to understand that I'm still growing and changing as a person. If he's weird and difficult to embarrass, that's a pleasant bonus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff