Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naturally I can't speak on the behalf of other women, but this is what I find attractive in a man:

-Height. I am five feet tall but I have only dated men who were over/close to six feet.
-Stubble.
-General hints of hygiene
-Not a total dickbag
-Generally pleasant

Bonuses: hot bod, blue eyes, accent or a distinct voice, likes cars, dresses himself well, dedicated, passionate, and sometimes, I like a man who's built like Wolverine.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I prefer dependability and stability really. And a personality that suites me.

Captcha: labour of love
i S P A S T ii C
Maybe try asking said girl about what she wants.
idk I get nervous lol but I should man the ******** up and do it.

Beloved Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I can't speak for every woman. But, I love a man who is sweet,funny,and geeky 3nodding
Namekuji Kimi
Chicopedazos
Namekuji Kimi
Women arent one collective entity, every female is DIFFERENT, all women want DIFFERENT THINGS.

We cant give you one, omnipotent, correct answer.
GAAYY! You chicks are hard to figure out D: theres this one girl who Im trying to figure out but idk. I give up .

I'm male.

Did you really say GAAY? Are you eight?

Women are PEOPLE, not another species, they are human. Just TALK TO HER, ask her about her likes, dislikes, etc.

Stop treating women like an alien species, they're really not that hard to figure out.

You chick!
I want a guy who is confident, humorous (but not offensive), understanding/caring, and attractive (to me, because I don't care what society thinks. I don't like buff men anyway).
Chicopedazos
i S P A S T ii C

Yes, you should.

Don't worry about being big. I'm really tall, really muscular, and quite intimidating as well. I'm a bear, kind of the club bouncer type.

My girlfriend is completely into it, and she's incredibly attracted to me.
Rainbow Romeighla
I want a guy who is confident, humorous but not offensive), understanding/caring, and attractive to me, because I dont care what society things. I dont like buff men anyway).
I wish were more like you lol see I dont care as long as Im in love. Fat, skinny, black, white whatever idc!
Good looks, money, confidence, a personality that can blend kindness and authority together in the right way, and probably a bad a** pair of sneakers.
Namekuji Kimi
Chicopedazos
i S P A S T ii C

Yes, you should.

Dont worry about being big. Im really tall, really muscular, and quite intimidating as well. Im a bear, kind of the club bouncer type.

My girlfriend is completely into it, and shes incredibly attracted to me.
yup c: Im not at my prime but Ill get there
Rainbow_Wish
I cant speak for every woman. But, I love a man who is sweet,funny,and geeky 3nodding
Lol hope you find him c:
It really depends on the girl.
Branding every single female as 'girl' and trying to categorize people is probably something that's not going to help you much.

Kitanijuro's Wife

Dapper Conversationalist

9,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Overstocked 200
"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown."

Leo Says:

"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown."

Leo Says:

Ambition, motivation, cleanliness, articulate, handsome. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leo Says:

William
Shakespeare

William
Shakespeare
them to have a job a car a house and a big d**k
sweet and boyishly handsome

heart

mostly just EMPATHETIC and cultured/ smart though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items