Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im clueless D:
being hawt is usually a good thing

Women aren't one collective entity, every female is DIFFERENT, all women want DIFFERENT THINGS.

We can't give you one, omnipotent, correct answer.
Namekuji Kimi
Women arent one collective entity, every female is DIFFERENT, all women want DIFFERENT THINGS.

We cant give you one, omnipotent, correct answer.
GAAYY! You chicks are hard to figure out D: theres this one girl who Im trying to figure out but idk. I give up .
Namekuji Kimi
Women aren't one collective entity, every female is DIFFERENT, all women want DIFFERENT THINGS.

This ^^^

If there's one specific girl you're trying to figure out then why don't you ask her? :b
This woman right here likes men who are intelligent, protective, adventurous, and considerate.

But this woman right here speaks for herself, not the entire gender.

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
8+ inch d**k
Money
Hot bod

You know, the essentials emotion_awesome

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I like my boyfriend. <3
yum_puddi
Chicopedazos
Namekuji Kimi
Women arent one collective entity, every female is DIFFERENT, all women want DIFFERENT THINGS.

GAAYY! You chicks are hard to figure out D: theres this one girl who Im trying to figure out but idk. I give up .

I'm male.

Did you really say GAAY? Are you eight?

Women are PEOPLE, not another species, they are human. Just TALK TO HER, ask her about her likes, dislikes, etc.

Stop treating women like an alien species, they're really not that hard to figure out.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
They surely don't like the quiet kids. I could tell you that from experience emo (for the most part)
His April
This woman right here likes men who are intelligent, protective, adventurous, and considerate.

But this woman right here speaks for herself, not the entire gender.
does figure matter? I mean Im not too fat but a little D: but I started my boxing training again and gaining my muscle back. How do you feel about big people?
Maybe try asking said girl about what she wants.
Namekuji Kimi
Chicopedazos
Namekuji Kimi

Im male.

Did you really say GAAY? Are you eight?

Women are PEOPLE, not another species, they are human. Just TALK TO HER, ask her about her likes, dislikes, etc.

Stop treating women like an alien species, theyre really not that hard to figure out.
Im a little childish when I get stressed . sorry. And your right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff